Soundtracks and Scores : I’m sorry but this is the banger to end all bangers

I’m sorry but this is the banger to end all bangers

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

Re: I’m sorry but this is the banger to end all bangers

The John Murphy bangers make me want to pull out my stonking boner as I proceed to shag the night whilst hammering a 200mg line of ching, half a pint of vodka and watching Pulisic hit the top corner

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

I’m about to blow down some lines of sweet sugar and get plastered off Corona Extras while cooking some salmon and watching gay ass baseball with my stepson.

I was close to banging a dirty milf last night but she said she wants something solid and me being in London doesn’t work :(

I was at a lame ass party last night except for one incredibly slutty and voluptuous 19 year old. I walked out of the bathroom and she’s right there asking me to come back in with her and we made out. I walk back out and her brother is standing there ready to kill me. I sucked his dick and everything was cool but it was some scary shit mayne

After the milfs disappeared and all my friends had gone home me and my bro looked into each other’s eyes as we enjoyed a doner kebab and chips and we blew each other.

It was perfect

She was talking about yo dick 😂

Yaaaas

Silence you!

I know how to turn that frown upside down

Yes but that doesn't work forever. I mean, it's not new to me so bringing that particular track up is nice but what else is in your arsenal?

Well I mostly just like 90’s Brit rock, American and random bits and pieces

Ooooooh oooooooh ooooooh