The Soapbox : I'm proposing that we all block Azn_2

I'm proposing that we all block Azn_2

I say ''I''

My password is password

Re: I'm proposing that we all block Azn_2

👁 lol

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

I once tried to do that with Donna, but Chicka messed up my plans by suddenly becoming friends with her. The people chose to go against my original plan in order to avoid offending Chicka.

My password is password

Not really. I still enjoy smacking Donna upside her lumpy head 😅

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

I was insulted when Chickaboom,replied and wished Donna a Happy Birthday. After years of feud, they suddenly became like sisters. It felt like we had lost our shield against Donna.

My password is password

I think she just wants to keep the peace but Chicka won’t shy away from raising her pimp hand if Donna gets too stupid. She won’t with any of us 😅

You can't have peace with Donna, the first time she replied to me, she went insane over Y & R comment of mine. Then, she PM me with an apology that I accepted, thinking maybe she was genuine. The next day, she went insane on me again with another Y & R comment.

My password is password

Yup that is Donna. Which is why most people don’t want to deal with her. I find it insane she stalks certain posters because of her immense jealousy. When I was new here she was all over my ass claiming I was a sock 🤪

My crazy story about Miss Donna is that she went into a jealous mode and cursed at me in private, thinking I was dating Nettie. I informed her that I have never met Nettie in person and I am currently dating someone else.

My password is password

Why would it even be any of her business? Wth 😬

Miss Donna was unable to comprehend that this was a message board, not the real world, even though Nettie is a lovely woman. No one truly knows each other in everyday life.

My password is password

It still wouldn’t be any of her damn business. It was rude and uncalled for.

No, because I never block anybody.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

azn pls

My password is password

How many times have you idiots 'blocked' me by now.?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

My password is password

I say nay.

I say nay. Her lunacy is just too damn hilarious!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

I've had her on block for years now. She's a delusional idiot incapable of reason. Truly one of the most useless human beings here. No job, no family, no education, no career, no nothing. She is better off in an asylum drugged out of her mind.

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

To be fair, Donna is worse.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

They are equally yoked. Donna is the black version of Azn.

My password is password

No. Donna can have some moments of clarity, and she’s capable of having an intelligent conversation with people. The issue is that she’s insane, which leads to her being unpredictable, kind of like a villain in a horror movie. Margo was even crediting her contribution recently.

Azn just spams the board because she’s a raging narcissist who gets off on reading her text. There’s no substance with that one.

My password is password

Well said.

My password is password

No. She's lovely to me.