Politics : How dare weed be illegal and not alcohol

How dare weed be illegal and not alcohol

Alcohol is way worse than weed and idc what anyone says about the effect it can have on your brain when the damage and complications that you can have from alcohol are far more devestating (For yourself and for others).

I'll tell you why weed isn't legal. It is because you cannot tell when someone is stoned. Well, you can, but it can be hidden unlike being drunk.

You fuck up at work when you're pissed and it's clear as to what happened, but do the same stoned and there's nothing that can be proven without a drug test.

That is the only logical explanation I can come up with.

The gov doesn't give a shit if weed causes mental illness or brain damage, the same as they don't give a fuck if you drink yoursepf to death with alcohol.

Re: How dare weed be illegal and not alcohol

Weed is a garbage drug with hardly any recreational effect IMO.

Alcohol is up there with the class A's in terms of the dunt it gives you.

Only a fine wine and vodka mules are worth consuming

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

It's illegal because you can grow it for free and the drug companies can't compete.

But you can grow your own tobacco?? I just don't get it

Apparently it isn't easy to produce your own usable tobacco.

Can you grow tobacco at home?

Due to the needs for proper harvesting and curing tobacco, there is very little home or garden production of tobacco for personal use. Another deterrent to home production of tobacco is the need to age the cured tobacco for one to three years or longer.

At this moment beer is legal, grass ain't. Right or wrong?

I got no argument with you. You're 100% right

Does anyone ever actually get in trouble over weed? All I hear is people bitching about how it should be legal but I never hear of anyone being punished for it. And I thought it was legal in a lot of places anyways. Time to find something new to cry about.

It was finally made legal in the state I live in in the US at the beginning of 2020.

They tried banning alcohol once. Didn't go so well.

Weed, on the other hand, is mostly enjoyed by people who ought to get a hair cut, and what are they going to do?

yea, the stigma that weed is bad for you so they shouldnt sell it yet everything else is okay that is blatantly garbage and the government doesnt give a shit but stupid people think they care.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

And government have easily taxed alcohol, so they have their hands in the honey pot here and they can't control what people have been doing for centuries. With prohibition in the 30's, it created more crime issues in society.

With weed, it is largely considered a combustible, so it is then considered a health risk as well like a cigarette, which is legal though. They will link it to mental illness as well. There is likely some truth to this, but why they don't care that alcohol is also linked to criminal behavior and mental illness is contradictory and hypocritical.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

I don't take either, so I'm not that invested, but I agree it is hypocritical.

Its all bureaucratic bollocks and the establishment like to claim certain drugs as illicit for relevance of law enforcement agencies and blackmail purposes too.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?