Roseanne Barr : Horrible Woman

Horrible Woman

Why would anyone wish cancer on Chick-Fil-A Customers?! I get she THINKS she supposed to be funny but she's not. Whether Chick-Fil-A supports equal rights or not, no one should wish cancer on anyone.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/07/25/hate-tweet-roseanne-barr-wishes-cancer-chick-fil-customers

Re: Horrible Woman

I agree. She's just another hate-filled, hypocritical, bigoted, twisted has-been.

Your words aren't exactly full of love and light, either...

"Your mother puts license plates in your underwear? How do you sit?!"

She's made some interesting statements and some of her stand-up routines I've thought were hilarious. She's thin-skinned, though. I made a joke (dry humor) that was obvious sarcasm. Most got it. She didn't. It made me sad because I would have loved to enjoy more of her humor and insight. Oh, well. Just another lesson learned: Get all the facts before you jump to conclusions! OT, her profile picture is one of the best I've seen. Very elegant.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Meat-eaters are murderers

This country is getting filled with Mutants!

I'll never forget the time she screamed the National Anthem at a major league baseball game.... Actually, "screamed" is too nice a word. More like "utterly destroyed and sh!t on" the National Anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ls1YVhcLD2c

If you love Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it copy this and make your signature! Peace.

Post deleted

I liked Roseanne as a comedienne when she first started out on her series. It was a refreshing & witty program.
But it soon turned into a one-woman ego trip. Roseanne's idea to have the show win the lottery was one of the dumbest ideas ever seen for a sitcom like that.
It was a show about WORKING CLASS FAMILY. Why couldn't they have just had a small win, even 1 million?!
She also came across so crass and tacky, despite all her millions. A pity, as she surely worked hard to get where she did. So many people become Ego-Monsters.

"I'd say this cloud is Cumulo Nimbus."
"Didn't he discover America?"
"Penfold, shush."

if you remember correctly none of that was real.

Neither was the majority of the series, and not just the last season.

But it's ok for these so-called Christians to wish eternal damnation on those who don't agree with them?

Besides, if your diet consists of the slop they peddle at Chik-fil-a you probably WILL die of cancer. That's a medical FACT.

Post deleted

They aren't wishing it on you, just recognizing what they believe the Bible says. It's God's doing, not theirs.

Post deleted

So you think she's a horrible woman because she spoke the truth about what really goes on in Hollywood???

She called the writers on her sitcom by numbers rather than their names to keep them in their place. You wonder how someone who talked of their blue collar roots be so condescending to those who worked for her.

She publicly accused her parents of having sexually molested her, which subjected them to terrible public scorn, death threats....the works. Later, after they were dead, she admitted that she made it all up and, when asked why she would do such a thing, her only response was "Tom and I were doing a lot of drugs at the time."

Anyone that would do such a thing is the scum of the Earth.

The bad news is you have houseguests. There is no good news.

I think her mother is still alive but her father is dead.

She is indeed a disgusting pig hiding behind a Hollywood veil of self-righteousness. She's now being sued by George Zimmerman's parents for maliciously posting their home address, no doubt with the aim of having them live in fear for what their son did.

Post deleted

You're an idiot. Believing that marriage is between a man and a woman does not make someone a bigot. The CEO contributed a few thousand to a group that believes the same.

People like you throw the word bigot around all the time and have no idea what it means. I think you're a bigot against anyone who has a different opinion than yours.

How does that feel, loser?

...i think she's rather genius............very smart........and (surprise) very subtle.......

I thought she was downright boring and very stupid.

Nobody should wish cancer on anybody... but also, nobody should treat others as 'less than', just because of who they sleep with... Yeah, she shouldn't have said it, but I don't have sympathy for those who are against equal rights... People are nasty to them because they demonstrated nastiness to others... Live and let live, but if you come for somebody, then I'm going to come for you.

"Your mother puts license plates in your underwear? How do you sit?!"