Basic Instinct : Has enyone mentioned the eyebrows?

Has enyone mentioned the eyebrows?

The first time we see Catherine, her eyebrows look like THIS:

http://jakplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/sharon_stone_basic_instinct.jpg

Later on they look better. My focus was divided between the sex scenes and the evolution of her eyebrows throughout the movie. I guess it only happened to the female section of the audience

Life... Life is a pigsty...

Re: Has enyone mentioned the eyebrows?

Yeah sharon stone looks really average. Face is flat, too masculine, but I agree her performance and the direction still did a good job of portraying her as sexy but solely looks wise she's at most a 7.

What do you mean with this? How was your focus divided between the sex scenes and sharon's eyebrows?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

wow.. what an incredibly sexist comment... you never mentioned any of the men in the film who have unplucked eyebrows... it may surprise you, but it's not a womans job to fit herself into yours (or anyones) ideal

I don't pluck mine... and neither do many women... Cara Delevingne, Jennifer Connelly, Emma Watson, Lily Collins... some women are fine and comfortable with being themselves

err ok, but she was obviously taking 'glamour' seriously.

You could have a guy who's macho and acting like a jock all the time, so if someone notices he's a bit flabby or not all that muscular - is that sexist? I'm sure it does get commented on, if you set yourself up for it.

I never noticed her eyebrows changing (I'm an eyebrow person, so I usually notice stuff like that lol). If I rewatched it, I would probably notice it now that it's been pointed out. Anyways, I love thick eyebrows on a girl and thought Sharon Stone's brows in this movie looked great on her.

The beauty is I'm learning how to face my beast ~ Blue October