Friday the 13th: Part III : Grade the Movie "FRIDAY THE 13th: PART III" ?

Grade the Movie "FRIDAY THE 13th: PART III" ?

From "A+" to "F", How would you yourself Grade the 1982 Movie "FRIDAY THE 13th: PART III" in every capacity, way, shape, manner, story, scenes, acting, directing, special effects, and form ?

Re: Grade the Movie "FRIDAY THE 13th: PART III" ?

B. Another worthy entry in the series. The premise is a tad redundant at this point, but the 3D gimmick is well used, Jason puts on his iconic hockey mask for the first time, and there are some real fun characters, with the bikers rating as my favorites.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

"there are some real fun characters, with the bikers rating as my favorites."

————————————-

My Favorite Character was that Guy who was always pulling pranks on the others.

He basically ended up having a "boy who cried wolf" kind of death where he walked into the kitchen with his throat slashed and was bleeding badly and the person in it thought that he was once again pulling another prank.

There's no way that mask on Shelley is the same one as this one on Jason.

My grade for part 3 is A. Still scary as hell with the spring atmosphere in the woods, the barn where Jason lurks, the bikers seeking revenge and a Jason that runs!

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

Hockey masks have come a long way since then.

I think they are probably easier to see through.

There's been a few documentaries on part 3 each time they've released special edition DVDs and now Blu-Rays. They said the original was too small for Jason's head and they had to make a bigger Hock. I believe the one Shelley is wearing is the OG. The owner said it sat in the sun for years and is gone now. I'd love to footage of each mold being cast and painted from each sequel's time period.

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

Today's masks wouldn't have been as terrifying so it is a good thing they made it when they did.

Or else they would have had to figure out something else.

Out of the big three, Jason, Mike and Freddy only Fred is mask less.

2:17
She asks, "Why do you do these stupid things?"

He should have answered, "To fool and scare the audience into thinking I am the real killer at first."

C+

B+

This sequel might not be the strongest film in the series, but there's plenty to like about it. The fact that this is the one that introduced the iconic hockey mask into the Friday the 13th franchise makes F13th part 3 a VERY noteworthy entry with the series.

"A-"

My favorite of all the Friday sequels.

I watched this for the very first time in 3D on my Oculus Go over the New Year and loved it. I didn't think it was a Gimmick I really enjoyed it and was hoping more horrors had been in 3D other than Jaws 3 and Freddy 6.

So A in 3D. C in 2D.

D for the movie, A for Tracie Savage's shower scene. ;-)

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.