Science : Global warming is making carbon dioxide increasingly more potent

Global warming is making carbon dioxide increasingly more potent

https://interestingengineering.com/science/global-warming-is-making-carbon-dioxide-increasingly-more-potent

The new research highlights the fact that carbon dioxide’s impact on the planet may be exponential, indicating a greater need to tackle the greenhouse gas immediately.

Re: Global warming is making carbon dioxide increasingly more potent

I can't believe this is happening so soon.

Here's how I know this is bullshit and why this finding actually suggests all climate science is bullshit: if they are just now making major new discoveries about how carbon dioxide works as a greenhouse gas that changes how they thought it worked previously then it shows how little we know about how the climate actually works and it's impossible to make any accurate predictions. They are just making shit up.

My password is password

They should have made those major new discoveries beforehand.
Flawless logic, yerm.

My password is password

Yeah, they should have. If they are making wild predictions like "the world is going to end" then they should know what the hell they are talking about. This just proves how little they know about carbon dioxide, the main component they claim is behind global warming, and it shows how little they really know about any of their claims. They can't be trusted. The only person that can be trusted on climate change is Donald Trump.

My password is password

My password is password

Hell yeah. Nobody has more experience with gaseous emissions than Donny T. That lifetime of McDonald's is finally paying off.

Here's how I know this is bullshit and why this finding actually suggests all climate science is bullshit: if they are just apparently making major new discoveries about how carbon dioxide works as a greenhouse gas then it shows how little we know about how the climate actually works and it's impossible to make any accurate predictions. They are just making shit up.

My password is password