Kevin Costner : Fuck Kevin Costner

Fuck Kevin Costner

In a lot of his movies he portrays the white savior trope, like in Dances with Wolves.

Have you seen The Untouchables (1987)?

In the movie, he's a cop who leads a group of police officers enforcing prohibition, and they kill countless people along the way.

In the end, you find out that his group of cops don't even believe in banning alcohol.

And a cop portrayed by Sean Connery is shown in the movie having alcohol hidden in his oven that he drinks. One of the cops drinks alcohol himself.

That movie is the most pointless piece of shit movie ever. Fuck it. I want the two hours back that I spent watching it.

Re: Fuck Kevin Costner

You mad, Bubba?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

What's wrong with being a "white savior"?

Aren't people in positions of power and influence supposed to help those without such privilege? Shouldn't we share technology and knowledge?

Dances With Wolves goes deeper than that though. Perhaps John Dunbar should not have told the tribe that they were in danger from the migration of Europeans into their lands. Maybe he shouldn't have given them the use of white people's technology to help save them from their enemy. Maybe he should've let them fend for themselves. He didn't have the benefit of hindsight like we have. He shouldn't have presumed that white people would conquer them. Maybe he should have had more faith in the ability of those people to overcome a more technologically advanced race…

The point of Dances With Wolves isn't just that they were his friends and he wanted to protect them - he had fallen in love with their way of life.

He felt they had saved him. He felt their culture was superior to his. Their spirituality and respect for nature was more appealing to him than a world of technology, "progress", and intellectualism. In meeting them, he found a superior way to live.

I guess maybe you just didn't get the movie?

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

I guess you realized you didn't get the movie and abandoned this account out of shame.

Pwned!

My password is password

Dances with Wolves sucks, bitch.

So do most of Kevin Costner's movies.

Field of Dreams is okay. I like this scene:

Maybe if you had a dad in your life you wouldn't be so weird, and gay, and gross.

You short faggot.

You've demonstrated you don't get the movie, so your opinion is invalid.

I see you're referencing my height, so that's another post of mine you read but ran away from.

You're a coward in every way possible.

You're a coward in every way possible.

You sound perturbed, little bitch boy.

How about I come slap you across the face in real life in front of your kids, you give me $50, then I agree to leave you alone.

You absolute faggot. You're a short dork with a big mouth.

You absolute faggot.

Why is this so funny? Lmao

My password is password

You sound poor.

The Untouchables is not that great a film and whatever its message is, its flawed right down to the bone. Costner being white though as nothing to do with the hypocrisy of his character and the rest of the dirty cops. The laws only endorsed the criminal thug element and cops were acting the same way trying to stamp it out.

He's not a savior in Dances With Wolves, and if anything, the Sioux saved him from himself. He couldn't live with the way of life that was thrust upon him during the civil war. He was even suicidal at the beginning.

Dances With Wolves is an American classic.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?