Current Events : Four people in critical condition after lighting strike near White House

Four people in critical condition after lighting strike near White House

Re: Four people in critical condition after lighting strike near White House

Shit

Dirka dirka

Nature really hates Biden!
First it gave him Covid twice then tries to get rid of him this way!

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

I believe this is a warning from God. My last vision about the White House was when we were reading about Korah (Numbers 16:1–18:32) who rebelled against Moses. The earth opened up and swallowed Korah's camp. I envisioned a huge sinkhole swallowing up the White House. The Big Guy was not in the White House at the time. Those plotting against God's Anointed were planning to remove him and were the subjects of God's wrath! Yes, it's part of God's plan to have an idiot in the White House for some reason.

BTW, the Big Guy IS responsible for high gas prices. His war on domestic fossil fuels has dried up investment in that area and it definitely shows. He's taking credit for prices coming back down, but those of us who aren't economic illiterates see that as taking credit for a recession!

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u]  

"BTW, the Big Guy IS responsible for high gas prices. His war on domestic fossil fuels has dried up investment in that area and it definitely shows."

He is not since no one can ever show 100% proof of this that leaves no doubt.
It is just scapegoating based on guessing and speculation which is not proof.

He is not since no one can ever show 100% proof of this that leaves no doubt.
Having been an economics major for about half of my bachelors in finance, I have zero doubt whatsoever that the Big Guy or his handlers are to blame for the high gas prices and all the other problems associated with a definite war on fossil fuels, apparently domestic only or why go begging to OPEC?

The Big Guy is absolutely the worst choice the dems could have made if they wanted a strong president. Whoever is funding them is seeking the destruction of America.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u]  

Hunches are not enough.
I need the smoking gun.
While I agree with his ideas to end our fossil fuel dependence I don't agree that Biden or any POTUS has any control over gas prices until I see the actual and real proof of those connections.

I agree he was the worst choice.
He should be on his knees giving Trump daily blow jobs for being the despicable person and president he was and for letting a pandemic happen under his watch and doing nothing about it.
They could have put up a rock and that would have won.

Did you see the thread about Shell Oil's record profits? That proves they raised the prices for more profit. How was that Biden's fault?

That's just ****ing shameless and incredulous.

Dirka dirka

reporter is Lindsay Watts

Alba gu bràth

lol

My password is password