Science : Evolution is bullshit

Evolution is bullshit

No documented mutation resulting in new purposeful genetic information has ever been recorded.

I expect that many imbeciles like toastedcheese will chime in on this one but the fact is that the majority of their counter arguments will be completely lacking substance.

When prodded for specifics they will either resort to personal attacks and logical fallacies or give answers equivalent to the following

Me: How does a car work?
Them: It rolls,.. duh!

Few if any will go deeper than that to consider what evolution actually means at the genetic level. Just as they wouldnt take the time to explain internal combustion engines or gear ratios or the specific blend of metallic alloys required to withstand the heat and friction of a piston driven engine. Most not only fail to look that deep but they simply dont know the answers.

They only know the Theory in the most general terms where it seems to make sense. None of them look more closely than this notion of lifeforms slowly changing and becoming more complex over time. From that level of understanding one may as well believe that vehicle operate in much the same way as they do in Flintstones cartoons.

The fact remains. Abiogenesis is impossible.

Beware the sound of one hand clapping.

Re: Evolution is bullshit

Biologists use numbers to tell lies.

Like this one:
These two species look alike in many ways, both in body and behavior. But for a clear understanding of how closely they are related, scientists compare their DNA, an essential molecule that's the instruction manual for building each species. Humans and chimps share a surprising 98.8 percent of their DNA.

They make that 1.2% sound like nothing. But human have 3.2 billion base pairs. 1.2% of that is 38,400,000 base pairs. According to evolution we diverged from chimps some 7 million years ago. By that math we should be seeing 5 distinct evolutionary mutations per year.

Obviously the data shows no such thing. All humanity fits within a window of 0.1% without variation. No evolution to be seen.

Okay. Well what if I don't believe in Creation? That theory is full of logic fallacies too.

Then best Charles Darwin yourself another explanation.

It's difficult discussing these things with a group of people that don't know the basic theories. Here's my opinion I put in another thread about evidence for the theory of evolution.

When I learned it, immediately I thought this theory of evolution explained all lifeforms on planet Earth except for human beings.

Even after biologists determined that chimpanzees share 98% of the same DNA sequences as humans. We still are greatly different. What compelled the chimpanzees to remain walking upright, lose most of its body hair, learn speech and built is home and all the other things homo sapiens are capable of doing? The had to be a motivation for survival. Chimpanzees and the other great apes survive fine like they are until we destroyed their habitat and even then the great apes are not evolving as quickly as mosquitos, virus, maggots and bacteria.
Why?
Now I'm thinking this:

Could be that all other animals evolved from homo sapiens? We, bacteria, viruses, maggots and those other species that evolve quickly are the first life forms on planet Earth?

not evolving as quickly as mosquitos, virus, maggots and bacteria.

Show me evidence that ANY of these have evolved. AT ALL. If anything some have de-evolved as damage to their genetic integrity has resulted in information loss.

Then best Charles Darwin yourself another explanation.

Why do you accept creationism, then, on account of “no other explanation,” instead of believing in evolution on account of no other explanation?

You have reasons why you believe evolution is bullshit, citing insufficient evidence. So by you’re own same standards, you’d naturally believe creationism is bullshit too, as there’s nothing to suggest it is a thing - not even a failed experiment.

If evolution has had multiple experiments, trials, scientific theories, which, failed to convince you, then ergo, Creationism would fail to convince you too.

Monster, how should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the window.

You have reasons why you believe evolution is bullshit, citing insufficient evidence.

No. That is NOT what I did. The evidence is NOT insufficient. There are tons of evidence for both.

Tons.

However the majority of that for evolution is circumstantial. And the one key piece that would not be circumstantial is missing. If anyone, ANYONE could find it, it would no long be referred to as theory. Yet no new base pairs have appeared despite decades of searching.

What kind of evidence for Creationism have they found? Adam's birth certificate? Eve's DNA in the bitten apple? The possible presence of vocal chords in a snake fossil?

Monster, how should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the window.

The fossil record, geological strata, meteoric iridium.

Basically nearly all the evidence for evolution is also evidence of creation. The only difference is how that evidence is interpreted.

I expect that many imbecile like toastedcheese will chime in on this one but the fact is that the majority of their counter arguments will be completely lacking substance.
You've never even had a bowel movement that contained substance, let alone your warped ruminations on the nature of the universe.

Evolution is pure science you faggoty ass closet case cock knob!

How many people did you kill when you were in the armed forces?

Jesus wont like that….laugh.gif

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

When prodded for specifics they will either resort to personal attacks and logical fallacies or give answers equivalent to the following

Toastedcheese: It rolls,.. duh!

Either explain the lack of functional mutations or go find a knob to slob ya cock puppet.

Goob! Nature and its many scientific forms are complex.

Are you implying that the function of nature isn't purposeful, interwoven and that scientists are wasting time investigating and researching its processes?

What functional mutations does nature lack that doesn't fit in with your God delusion theory that you fail at on EVERY level?

Nature and its many scientific forms are complex.

And now you would wax philosophic? LMFAO!

nature isn't purposeful

Actually that IS what YOU imply, or do you know acknowledge an unseen hand in control?

What functional mutations does nature lack

You have yet to name any that it has!

I did the math for you. You are welcome to check it. When we chart the rate of change we should be seeing 5 new base pairs evolving per year just in our species alone. Yet we don't see that happening in ANY of the millions of species on the planet. WHY?

When we chart the rate of change we should be seeing 5 new base pairs evolving per year just in our species alone. Yet we don't see that happening in ANY of the millions of species on the planet. WHY?

DNA is science and if you aren't seeing what you want to, that is what scientific research is for. As a species we are still EVOLVING both mind and body, which is all one anyway.

What if the unseen hand is your OWN consciousness driven by desire?

EVERYTHING is interwoven and any time spent on this supreme being nonsense is actually limiting your own personal power and growth.

still EVOLVING both mind and body, which is all one anyway.

More philosophical bullshit? You really like the sound of your own 'voice' don't you? laugh.gif

First of all ****wit minds don't evolve. They develop. No genetic changes occur during a minds DEVELOPMENT so no it is not evolution.

aren't seeing what you want to,
science is not about what people WANT ya stupid twit. It is about what is logically expected given all the information at hand.

What if the unseen hand is your OWN consciousness driven by desire?

Wait, wait, wait! You come crowing about science and the scientific method then you are going to actually post this metaphysical bullshit implying that individuals can somehow 'will' genetic changes to happen? You are really going to do that? Right after harping about real science? You absolute FUCKWIT OF A RETARD!!!

Sounds like you are boiling over with your confused segue into semantics and deflections because you don't like to be challenged beyond what you already think you know, which in reality for all of us, is jack squat.

Science works in with consciousness too and pure science is the logical and pragmatic application of the world, universe and elements around us.

Nothing is away from anything, least of all this mind created God thing of yours that you believe is some supreme designer over the rest. Fragmented thinking is just separating truth, not binding it.

Mind is your God and until you recognize that and then step out of your bogus belief system, you will continue to flounder fool. eyes.gif

Explain the lack of functional mutations.

Its your obsession, you explain it dropkick?

Already did. Read the thread title. Got a better explanation?

You are proving Jack squat and conflating with selective reasoning.

Unless you can back up your argument and theory with concrete scientific evidence, just STFU!

Why have we seen zero new base pairs in ANY species?

Which species of current apes are you referring too?

ANY species

None of them have added new base pairs. From dust mites to home sapiens. Even though evolution is said to work slowly so many base pairs are involved that we should be seeing new base pairs on a fairly regular basis. Like the average of 5 per year for homo sapiens. I'm just using evolutionists numbers and doing the math based on the known amount of base pairs. Based on THEIR numbers we should be seeing mutations that create new base pairs and not just in our own species. But we are not. How do you explain it?

Ask your God! laugh.gif

ToastedCheese said... Ask your God! laugh.gif
expand
You are the one who believes in evolution. Are you incapable of explaining what you believe?

Soul_Venom said... You are the one who believes in evolution. Are you incapable of explaining what you believe?
expand
What other logical explanation is there?

You aren't providing one.

ToastedCheese said... What other logical explanation is there?

You aren't providing one.
expand
IF.

IF, it is logical then explaining why we are not seeing new base pairs should be a simple google search cut/paste job for you.

I'll wait.

Soul_Venom said... IF.

IF, it is logical then explaining why we are not seeing new base pairs should be a simple google search cut/paste job for you.

I'll wait.
expand
Screen-Shot-2021-10-31-at-09-52-34.png

ToastedCheese said... Screen-Shot-2021-10-31-at-09-52-34.png
expand

Soul_Venom said...
expand
How does DNA work?

ToastedCheese said... How does DNA work?
expand
You answer my question first.

Soul_Venom said... You answer my question first.
expand
You are the one claiming to understand it, not me.

ToastedCheese said... You are the one claiming to understand it, not me.
expand

Soul_Venom said... Why have we seen zero new base pairs in ANY species?
expand
Your supreme god thing might know….eyes.gif

ToastedCheese said... Your supreme god thing might know….eyes.gif
expand
Deflection futile.

Soul_Venom said... Deflection futile.

expand
Your deflection in not addressing your own futile point is duly noted.

ToastedCheese said... Your deflection in not addressing your own futile point is duly noted.
expand
Deflection futile.

expand
Only if interbreeding.

Chimps today are not born of neolithic human. They are their own species goober.

ToastedCheese said... Only if interbreeding.

Chimps today are not born of neolithic human. They are their own species goober.
expand
Deflection futile.

expand
giphy.gif

ToastedCheese said... giphy.gif
expand
Deflection futile.

Anything other that a genuine attempt at answering the question will be accepted both as your failure at trolling and your surrender on the subject.

Have a ****ty day ******.

Anything other that a genuine attempt at answering the question will be accepted both as your failure at trolling and your surrender on the subject.

Have a shitty day faggot.
expand

giphy.gif

ToastedCheese said...

giphy.gif
expand
Keep trolling ******. You are just bumping my post for me.

Soul_Venom said... Keep trolling faggot. You are just bumping my post for me.
expand
It needs to be, until you say something coherent and lucid closet case homo….laugh.gif

ToastedCheese said... It needs to be, until you say something coherent and lucid closet case homo….laugh.gif
expand
Pathetic. The best you can do is accuse me of your own perversion? Keep bumping my thread like the useful imbecile you are.

Soul_Venom said... Pathetic. The best you can do is accuse me of your own perversion? Keep bumping my thread like the useful imbecile you are.
expand
Your entire existence and mindset is founded on perversion, latent creep.

Are you getting frustrated, because you know you can't follow through with your ignoramus argument about evolution/natural selection…..?

giphy.gif

Who says we haven't?

If we have then show me.

You are going to have to explain to me why you don't believe in point mutations. I think you are trying to argue against something else.