Helen Mirren : Don't find her very attractive.

Don't find her very attractive.

People keep raving on about how sexy she is for an older woman (and at 65 she is pretty old) but frankly I think her looks are pretty overrated. She was pretty enough when she was a young woman in her 20s, but that was a hell of a long time ago. Apart from maybe that Michael Parkinson interview, I don't think I've ever found her particularly sexy onscreen, the earliest thing I've seen her is Long Good Friday (when she was about 35, which isn't really old). By the 1990s she'd become lined and haggard (which probably helped with her role as a ball-busting Detective Chief Inspector in Prime Suspect) and as she gets older, her least attractive feature, that really long pointy nose, just becomes more and more witchy.

Obviously she's a good actress and not some Hollywood bimbo and I suppose if she's a sex symbol she's sort a "thinking man's sex symbol" or maybe a older man's sex symbol but I do find all the fawning over her supposedly sexiness a bit silly. All right she has a pretty good body for her age in those paparazzi bikini pictures but I just can't be that attracted to a woman who's 10 years older than my middle-aged mother.

She definetely wasn't an actress who managed to resist aging like Kim Cattrall or Michelle Pfeiffer or other examples I can't think of right now (I'm sure there's plenty). Even Joanna Lumley has sex appeal now than Mirren (although it does feel a bit wrong thinking of a woman so much older than me (I'm 26) in that way).

Re: Don't find her very attractive.

That is your own opinion. My opinion 5b4 is totally different. I find Helen the most atractive woman in the world today. Her age? It doesnt interest me. I look and apreciatte people, not ages.She is sexy and atractive at her 20s and at her 30s and at her 40s and at her 50s and now. She looks pretty good and i dont care about her age.

By the way, watch more movies with Helen in it, you will surprise.

'That is your own opinion. My opinion is totally different. I find Helen the most atractive woman in the world today. Her age? It doesnt interest me. I look and apreciatte people, not ages.She is sexy and atractive at her 20s and at her 30s and at her 40s and at her 50s and now. She looks pretty good and i dont care about her age'
--------------------
B.S.
Of course it's our opinion, who else's opinion would it be?
Yes, age doesn't matter in order to get aroused. That's why you find Zsa Zsa Gabor, to be a very pretty sexy women-- you know, because age doesn't matter.
We don't need to watch more Mirren movies to know how we feel, however you may want to look up the word "subjective", or accept that most people find Mirren to be an average-looking 65 yr old(or is she older?)

Are you joking or something??? Zsa Zsa Gabor looks pretty bad and ugly and so old. Helen looks young and sexy. That is the main difference, you know.And sorry, I acept the diferent opinions, no the trolling. Most people find Helen average looking? totally false. You are in a denial saying that your opinion is the majority when it isnt. Most of the people find Helen very atractive and sexy , whatever the 2000 age that she has, what isnt important.

Rachel Welch and Sofia Loren are smoking hot gilf's, dame Helen not so mucho.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I know, they are actually beautiful, Mirren looks like an older version of Anne Heche.
Come to think of it, she does quite a bit. But, whether they know it or not, it's not just looks that people are taking into account when they see her as hot. They are also referring to sex appeal---which is about more than just looks; it's about a combo of looks as-well as style and attitude. And style is about more than looks too---it's a way of being... a way of speaking, a way of moving, etc. All this combined can make most anyone hot, if they strike the right balance---even a plain type. So, that being said, Helen most certainly qualifies as hot to me.

Please excuse typos/funny wording; I use speech-recognition that doesn't always recognize!

Post deleted

So, being classy and having a nice gait ov 238 errides the other?
I tend to think so. Not always, of course, but a lot of the time, yes.

Please excuse typos/funny wording; I use speech-recognition that doesn't always recognize!

you are only an idiot who is trollin this forum and has something personal against helen.

go to hell, troll.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Don't waste too much time on SMS. He/she and all of its screen names (there are at least 5) just run around IMDb to cause trouble.

Georgina: Are we safe here?
Michael: Does Albert read?

She managed to resist the plastic surgeon's office - unlike the actresses you mentioned.

Georgina: Are we safe here?
Michael: Does Albert read?

I don't find her attractive either. I like her acting but I don't get the "sex symbol" title. Raquel Welch and Ann-Margret are older and much more beautiful imo.

they are older and looks older.

'I don't find her attractive either. I like her acting but I don't get the "sex symbol" title. Raquel Welch and Ann-Margret are older and much more beautiful imo'
--------------------
Unequivocally, gabbieisp 5b4 retty
The OP and you have more insight and perspective than most people,something I always admired you for. Mirren was never considered beautiful even when she younger(not a good nose). But the masses see the platinum hair,overlit(from the flash)photos,and British accent,etc. It's just a trendy thing to claim.
I actually thought she was older than her age,but I am holding her to the standards of genuinely youthful sexy 60ish yr old women. Mirren could play Welch's mother, when you think about it. I find Julie Andrews(of all people) to be sexier and younger-looking than her British peer.

Thank you, that makes me feel good.

Helen could play raquel welch's mother. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Maybe the funniest thing ever posted in these forums. Simply, this guy have something against Helen to post those stupid things.

Post deleted

"Helen could play raquel welch's mother. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "

That is wrong on so
many levels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Helen could play raquel welch's mother. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "

'That is wrong on so
many levels.'
--------------------------------
It's not a question of wrong or right, but opinion. I don't know what you mean by "levels"; the only level in question is their looks. It's not an insult to say a given person looks older/younger than thier age.

Now, perhaps the original comment is an exaggeration, however the point is that Welch is older than Mirren and looks younger, so it's about how their ages relate to their looks. There are many people who are 15 yrs apart and look the same age,with or without plastic surgery.

But the issue is that you are clearly lying. Raquel Welch doesnt look younger than Helen. Raquel is older and looks a little bit older.

We get it.

She's not your cup of tea.

Let's move on.

Me neither.

Looking at this picture, I'd give her some 10 years less, I like that she looks natural, but she still looks like an older woman.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3599613440/nm0000545

Her body looked great in that red bikini, but look again...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1090589/Lifes-beach-63-ye ar-old-Helen-Mirren-shows-figure-swimsuit.html

Personally, I think her looks are overhyped. There are women who look as good as her for their age, but it always seems to be about Mirren. I find Charlotte Rampling better looking, and they are about the same age.

Anyway, I think she's a great actress and that's what matters the most...

Charlotte Rampling is very sexy and is very beautiful, and still looks hot. But i still preffer Helen. Helen is not that beautiful, but as sexy or sexier as Charlotte and very atractive. I really think that her fame is well deserved.

What do you think of Edwige Fenech?

She's like 60ish here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8iQyxC-VI&feature=related

I personally find her stunning, it's the way she carries herself.

'Personally, I think her looks are overhyped. There are women who look as good as her for their age, but it always seems to be about Mirren. I find Charlotte Rampling better looking, and they are about the same age'
-----------------------------
True
Mirren looks her age. Fame can really glorify a person's looks.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Gwasgray
The imdb headshot is a glorified image of how she really looks. Maybe that's what the masses are going by. Everything you said is true, and you seem like a mature,nice person.

Who do you find attractive?

She's not your cup of tea.

We get it.

Move on.

Mirren is less pretty/ sexy than her peers. What is it that has you so enchanted? Why aren't you raving about Julie Christie,Julie Andrews,etc. They are very classy,classy,classy. What makes for class, the English accent? Mirren doesn't get points for that. Mirren has small eyes, a b b68 ulbous nose..yet she's so 'beautiful'. If she was born American, would you feel the same?

How classy is her arrogance and rude remarks? So,it doesn't matter WHAT she says, as long as she sounds 'classy" saying it. Joan Rivers had a joke about this very thing.

And why can't doom1 even remotely spell,yet is expected to be taken seriously? I don't expect perfect grammar, but doom1 literally cannot spell or use conjugation. I don't mean typos.

YOU are talking about spelling? You? You mess up an ellipsis, for G-d's sake! You don't know when to use the subjunctive! You can barely write a sentence correctly -- you often cannot. You think, "And why can't doom1 even remotely spell,yet is expected to be taken seriously?" is a sentence. It's a disaster. I guess subject/verb agreement means nothing to you and that's why you wrote, 16d0 "How classy is her arrogance and rude remarks?" You think that is correct. You are wrong. Are you American or from the UK? If you are American, you don't know where to place punctuation when there are quotation marks in the sentence and you don't know how to spell judgment (that was from another post), either. There is an error in just about everything you write, yet you have the unmitigated temerity to criticize the writing of other posters. Glass houses, Simple.

OB is a total fuckin' homo!

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.