The Walking Dead : Does Horatio expect us to call him Zzyxx now?

Does Horatio expect us to call him Zzyxx now?

Woooooooooow

Re: Does Horatio expect us to call him Zzyxx now?

no idea. this is getting silly. just change already!

I dont have a sig, YOU have a sig.

Exactly! He should change. His name and personally

And, for heaven's sake, please, it's been a decade already, his underwear.

He has a cobra in there though!

It's a thing from another thread about how gross he is

I'm not surprised. It's been raised on manure.

this name keeps reminding me of styxxx tbh and if he sticks with Zzyxx one day my brain is gonna think they were one and the same person all along and then i will never shut up about it.. does Horation really want that, i'm not so sure.

😴👉i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom👈👸

Yes! Thank you! Exactly

styXXX is among us. I can feel it.

ew

Let's post a cute picture of kids with down syndrome, if he laughs we know for sure

The best was when asked what was so funny she played it off like there were multiple layers we weren't getting.

ETA: actually, I think I just got it. Nvm!

oh styxxx

she acted like an arrogant, smug, elitist trashcan.

But she had a really cool voice/accent

She was quintessential eurotrash

You remember that you're responsible for her, right? You were the one who brought her over lol

And yes I remember I thought she should come to but still

We we’re small in numbers back then. It had to be done. And she had a good voice for reading furnace manuals.

that you? wHatS ThE naME oF yOur DoG

If I had the energy I would edit all of my zzyxx comments and turn them into a link chain.

lol

thats def you.

I love that “what’s the name of your dog?” is a thing! Lol

yeah and if you had not been absent all those years, you would know just how big a thing it was/is lol

Catch 22. If I hadn’t left it wouldn’t have become a thing!

well crap…

Styxxx had been watching us after the board link was posted on TMDB. More than one person posted it there, but Horatio was promoting us the most (especially whenever there was a new podcast). Then Styxxx started making comments in the board's Shoutbox, and people said I should let her in.

We met her on tmdb in the twin peaks board and Horatio befriended her. He asked her to come and talked about recruiting others. It was him! Let's get him

Oh, I don't think I knew about that (or I forgot). I remember her posting in the Shoutbox, and I guess people thought she was funny.

I think Horatio was trying to lay low at tmdb and we were being real posters. I found him at the twin peaks board and they were bonding over how crazy this Laura dern obsessed poster was lol.

She could be funny but then she was just awful. She was mean to klam too. She said something about her having a face that made styxx know she would hate her.

I was like, you know you're hot when a woman sees your face and immediately decides to hate you lol

that’s right! I kept getting her to talk about the Laura Dern/David Lynch dots she was connecting (in her head).

that’s right! I kept getting her to talk about the Laura Dern/David Lynch dots she was connecting (in her head).

Omg she was like that meme with the dude from it's always Sunny in Philadelphia, with the maps and red yarn tied everywhere.

Super crazy conspiracy mama, that one

Lmao that was jealousy for sure.

The Executioner

She was posting on other tmdb boards because I remember talking to her on another one I just don't remember which one.

The Executioner

Yeah, she was a real poster there.

I remember seeing some of her posts, so she must've posted on either the TWD board there or the General Discussion board.

This is eerie. A few days ago, I said this to zzyxx (after he said he was Styxxx to get bentley to kill himself): "You have to prove you're Styxxx first. Go look at a picture of Down syndrome teens (wasn't it a pic of a prom king and queen?) and tell us if it makes you laugh)." And the other day, Lion made the same joke I did about Horatio's voice.

Are we all just merging into one another and becoming one big glutenous, sexy mass of the same references and jokes?

I hope so!

I honestly couldn't think of anything else that she did that was terrible lol

People got mad at her when she created a message board and said it was better than the one I created, and tried to get people to go there. Supposedly she did that because she thought I wanted to close the board. But she kind of insulted the board I made, while saying the one she made was better.

I told you guys she was a shitty person LOL.

The Executioner

I kind of forgot about her making her own board until I saw a screenshot of a TMDB post from her the other day (that you posted). I used to save threads from our board, because I never knew if it would get taken down. All the pictures in the threads I saved were saved automatically. The other day, I came across the screencap you posted where Styxxx was talking about the board she made, insulting the board I made (she said something like, "Sorry, but I'm a professional"), and saying she ended up selling the website she made.

I never would have joined that board. And I have no idea why she thought anyone would. What a bitch. Your site was awesome the whole time I was there.

Your site was awesome the whole time I was there.

it really was. There's no way we all would have been able to stay together without it, things were way too chaotic with all those other boards coming and going. And it was the most like IMDb -with more emojies!

I'm sorry I didn't think of that, crystal. I wasn't trying to steal your material. I think I just blocked styxx out

I didn't think you stole anything. I'm sure I've said things too that others said before me. I was just saying it's like we're melding into each other, but that's not a bad thing!

I didn't think you were I just wanted to be careful in case Figaro came in here and was like, "you steal her stuff too!!" Lol

I love all our inside jokes. I'm ready for us to be melted together. Is it melted or a human centipede situation? As long as we're all together

I love our inside jokes too! I was thinking of Figaro/Steve too, lol. He might come in and say everything we're saying was stolen from him.

We could form a human centipede. I've actually asked on the board before which two posters people would choose for their human centipede. I would want to be in the front, though.