Diane Lane : Do you think she's better looking than Angelina?

Do you think she's better looking than Angelina?

Jolie that would be. I don't usually have to say it's last name becuase IT is a publicity __. Anyway I think Diane is more beautiful. plus Angelina looks about 50! Jolie's only redeeming quality is her cheekbones. Which she starves herself to have.

Re: Do you think she's better looking than Angelina?

Diane Lane looks at least 10 yrs older than Angelina, so i guess she must look like 60???

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Wow what a question...there is NO comparison!!! Diane is a million times more gor 16d0 geous than Angelina could ever be! Angelina would be lucky to be even half as gorgeous as Diane, which in my opinion she is nowhere near. I think Angelina is a shriveled up bag of bones and WAY overrated. Diane is also a far superior actress and it is truly a travesty that she is so underrated. She deserves much more recognition.

"Tu veux enlever ton manteau?" —Unfaithful

HunkyRobert,

I think Diane is better looking than Angelina - by far!!!

With her combination of beauty, talent and class, I think Diane is in a league of her own - and that's in comparison to ANY actress, not just Angelina.

Post deleted

LaWanda74,

It's been a while since our last communication.

I disagree with you about Diane, but this is a democracy, and I respect your opinion.

However, I do agree with you 100% about Inglorious Basterds. It was by far my favorite 2009 movie.

Hey Josh! How have you been? Of course I knew you would disagree But we definitely agree about Inglorious Basterds.

Inglorious Basterds, 2010 Best Picture.....I hope

Post deleted

I think both ladies look older than they are, but I definitely think Diane Lane is more beautiful than Angelina Jolie. She also has a better body.
I never found Angelina Jolie terribly attractive, those lips look so silly.

"I'd say this cloud is Cumulo Nimbus."
"Didn't he discover America?"
"Penfold, shush."

Of course she is

BY FAR!

When there's no more room in hell, The dead will walk the earth...

Re: Of course she is

To be fair, I think they are just two very different kinds of beautiful women. Angelina Jolie has an incredibly sensual and sexy look, and a "wild" element which makes her even more sensual. Diane Lane, on her part, is also still incredibly sexy, but in a more "casual" way (if that makes any sense), and her style reminds me of such beautifully graceful actresses like Grace Kelly or Elizabeth Taylor. Angelina Jolie, on the other hand, reminds me of the raw, almost shocking sensuality that a young Madonna had.

Bill Foster: I'm the bad guy?...How did that happen?

ma marcil,

Good analogies!

You didn't state a preference, but I MUCH prefer the Kelly/Taylor style and beauty to Madonna's. Hence, I MUCH prefer Diane's to Angelina's.

MADONNA.............???????????????????????/

oh, GOD...let me go get a bucket to barf into first.

Are you completely insane???????????? Madonna, with her hook nose, huge gap between her teeth, ugly eyebrows, pointy heart-shaped face, disgusting lips....that Madonna?????? That's shockingly sensual????????????/

Angelina, I believe, has ALWAYS been overrated in the looks department. However, she is much prettier than M. But, Jolie has absolutely horrendous lips, teeth...her whole mouth area is disgusting. Her lower lip has a HUGE canal of a crack in the middle of it. She has very strangely shaped teeth...just an ugly smile and mouth all the way around.

I think Diane Lane is much prettier. And, her body is better.

mmitsos,

Am I correct in assuming you're not a big fan of Madonna and Angelina?

I don't care for Angelina's tattoos.

Hell yes!

Both of them are very beautiful.

Angelina looks like a sultry bad girl. Diana looks like a graceful classy beauty.

Diane has always looked more beautiful, IMHO (I've seen both actresses in many films, including their first roles). Angelina is/was not ugly (far from it), but I find her to be less attractive than Diane.

I agree - Diane Lane is better for me

Diane Lane is a naturally beautiful woman who was guaranteed to turn all the heads on the street when she was 30, even without fame; Angelina Jolie is an average girl with lots of make-up and effort to make her look good.

Yes very much so.

Y'know, I could eat a peach for hours

Agree. Diane Lane is the most beautiful Hollywood actress of the last 50 years. She's still striking as her 50th birthday nears.

I'll take Punctuality

Diane Lane by far!
She has more class too!
Enough said

Lane is the classy one you would marry and make love too. Jolie is the type you'd screw a few times then kick to the curb.