Eyes Wide Shut : Poll: Do you think Nicole Kidman's Character was also at the Mansion Event ?

Do you think Nicole Kidman's Character was also at the Mansion Event ?

Do you think that Nicole Kidman's character in the Movie "EYES WIDE SHUT" was (or Do you at the very least think her character was) also at the Mansion Event (or Sexual Party, whatever you really call that whole thing) as well ?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes
I Don't Know
0% 0 votes
I Have Never Seen it
0% 0 votes

eyeswideshut_092.jpg
tumblr_nrxexpBPf51qg4blro1_500.gif
tumblr_nmi4qzBNq51u4pye1o1_500.gif
04e28d256081165d08d7e07ade0cd90b.gif
tumblr_pvmigoXtBS1u5i578o3_r2_500.gif
tumblr_pdhahvZXtV1re4erso1_500.gif

Re: Do you think Nicole Kidman's Character was also at the Mansion Event ?

I just watched this movie for the first time and the film directly and heavily implied it multiple times. It was odd why Tom Cruises character - who was supposed to be intelligent, didn't even think to ask her this.

I honestly don't know. The movie is meant to be ambiguous, mysterious and interpreted in different ways. The question of her character attending the ritual at the mansion remains open but we'll never know for sure. When Cruise's character left their apartment that night on an emergency call, Kidman's character was home with their daughter. When he called her (or she called him?) from the prostitute's apartment later on that evening, she was still at home. When he came home early in the morning after the ritual at the mansion, she was in bed asleep. So, while it's unlikely she would've left their apartment to go to the mansion that night (who would've stayed home with the kid?), it's not impossible.

Also, unless Kidman's character led a double life (again, not impossible), it's unlikely that she had any dealings with the people at the mansion. Consider: the people at the mansion were wealthy powerful elitist types and their prostitutes. What would a doctor's wife be doing hanging out with THAT crowd? Seems unlikely.

Its been a while since I have seen the film, but isn't there a mask on his bed when he gets home? He then breaks down when he gets into bed with her. This then begs to ask the question, if she was there, why would it matter if Bill was there?

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

He found the mask on the bed when he got home the following night, after he visited the morgue and had his talk with Ziegler, the rich guy.

So the mask was a warning then from the Illuminati creeps to keep his trap shut?

Yes, I believe that was why they left it there.

Yes, it scared Bill and he was ballsy to go alone to the masquerade orgy, (he didn't even know what he was going to expect), but he was a good man and got involved in more than he could ever bargain for.

Eyes wide shut is a chick flick, nope never watched it but id ratger watch something with curvy and voluptious women like j-lo, sandra b, Ashley Judd, Pre Skeletor Angelina, Tiffani-Amber, Penelope Cruz, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, Salma Hayek!

My password is password

No. That would make the point of showing the various temptations facing the marred nan Bill throughout the movie, exterior to his marriage, rather meaningless.

facing the marred nan Bill
laugh.gif laugh.gif Learn to ****ing spell toxic douche!!!!

Man, I must have been tired. That's some Tasteless Cheese-level of incoherence!

You make terrible errors of communication – grammar, spelling, diction, logic – all the time. How do you manage it? Anything I could learn there?

Looks like you already have, toxic douche git! laugh.gif

giphy.gif

I myself actually voted "I Don't Know".