Kitten Natividad : Did Kitten ever take a 'Facial'?

Did Kitten ever take a 'Facial'?

Why are her hardcore movies so hard to find?

Re: Did Kitten ever take a 'Facial'?

I read somewhere (IMDB or Wiki) that although she appeared in a number of hardcore vids, she rarely, if ever, actually had sex in them. She would mainly just strip off.

she did a few hardcore. If you google her for pics you will see them.

Titillation 3 was her first true hardcore role. She's stated that she only did hardcore because she needed the money. I don't know if she ever took a load to the face.

s to the left of me.
s to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you!

I found them. In her older years she did a series of hardcore which included thresomes with DP and some hot anal scenes and facials.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I think a lot of people are confusing Kitten with Angelique Pettyjohn in the movie Titillation. They are both in the movie in a scene that flips back and forth between them. Kitten's scenes in the movie are more simulated while Pettyjohn's (who's best known as Shahna in the "Star Trek" episode "The Gamesters of Triskelion") were more hardcore. Since the scenes are supposed to be occurring at the same time, a lot of sites list Pettyjohn as Kitten. From what I've seen of Kitten's hardcore work, I've seen her take it in the mouth and a money shot on her breasts, but I've never seen her do the DP or facials that everyone is clamoring for.

Yippee: "For king!"
Yappee: "For country!"
Yahooie: "And, most of all, for 10¢ an hour!"