Lists and Recommendations : Christmas/Christmas Related Movies You Have Seen So Far This Holiday Season…

Christmas/Christmas Related Movies You Have Seen So Far This Holiday Season…

Share some of the ones you have seen.
So far, these are the ones I've watched. I have many more favorites to go.

Added Bonus, And All Through The House in it's entirety...

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Re: Christmas/Christmas Related Movies You Have Seen So Far This Holiday Season.

?si=yP4ZIzYsMGWmgtxD

?si=9EFOKDL8Z4CQauYO

?si=DEEXxVzzzvyazvas

?si=Qj5ZcnpczFJ605oN

My password is password

Re: Christmas/Christmas Related Movies You Have Seen So Far This Holiday Season.

I remember some of these. Thanks for reminding me of them!
I will be watching The Homecoming soon. 👍

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I have watched:

A Christmas Carol (1951)
A Christmas Carol (1938)
The Little Drummer Boy
Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town
Frosty the Snowman
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Christmas with a Kiss
Letters to Santa
My Norwegian Holiday
Time for Her to Come Home for Christmas
Laughing All the Way
A Biltmore Christmas
Our Christmas Mural
Haul Out the Holly: Lit Up
Christmas in Notting Hill
Holiday Road
How to Fall in Love by Christmas
Holiday Hotline
A Merry Scottish Christmas
Best. Christmas. Ever!
Navigating Christmas
Dashing Through the Snow
A World Record Christmas
A Heidelberg Holiday
Christmas Island
Everything Christmas
Mystery on Mistletoe Lane
Merry Mystery Christmas
The Santa Summit
Never Been Chris’d
Flipping For Christmas
Christmas at the Chalet
My Christmas Guide
Joyeux Noel
Mystic Christmas
Christmas by Design
Where Are You, Christmas?
Checkin’ It Twice

Whew! You have really been busy! So many to see! 😯👍
Happy Holidays!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

It's a Wonderful Life
Home Alone
The Ref
Christmas Vacation
Watching Jim Carey Grinch right now.

All on my list of movies to watch!
All except The Ref. I've never seen that before. I'll have to look that one up.
Happy Holidays!!!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Thanks! You too! 🌲

The Ref isn't exactly a Christmas movie, but more of an offbeat comedy that takes place during the holidays.

more of an offbeat comedy that takes place during the holidays.

Some on my list are the same, like Bell, Book, and Candle, and The Apartment.
I always save the for Christmas time though.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Home Alone. It has Carol of the Bells!

Love it!
Incidentally, That is my Ringtone during the month of Dec. 🔔

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Mine too!

😉👍

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Btw.. Die Hard is my favorite Christmas movie.

I seem to recall you mentioning that.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Sometimes I like to stir a bit of ****, and calling Die Hard a Christmas movie seems to get some people a bit hot under the collar. What do you think? Is it a Christmas movie?

It's an action movie that takes place during the Christmas season.

My password is password

Is it a Christmas movie?

I count it as one. If a story takes place during the Christmas holidays I think of it as a Christmas movie.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

👍

Goodfellas
Friday After Next

I caught a few minutes of The Santa Clause last night when my wifi went out and I had to watch antenna TV.

My password is password

To each their own.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

The Holly and the Ivy. A lesser known film, but I've made a custom of watching it every Christmas.

Giving this one a long overdue rewatch tonight after dinner.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

One of our favorites! That's slated for this weekend along with Home Alone and Home Alone 2, Lost in New York.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Sadly not one. I think Santa cancelled my Christmas this year
😕

What's going on with you? Are you in distress?

My password is password

I don't kno if I'd call it distress.
More like a deep dark pit of relentless despair
🥺

This one might be fun! It's one of my favorites! I'm watching this tonight….

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Their! I made you laugh. Scroll down further . You'll find out how Croft celebrates the holidays.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I once made a Christmas Croft video and referenced festivus…good times

I can picture him and his family sitting around the pole, airing their grievances!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

WHORE

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

WHORE

Celebrating Festivus early?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Drop dead

Fuck you and **** your FAKE holiday too

How disgusting!

My password is password

Okay, Scrooge.

My password is password

Such a sad little man…
I'll bet this is what your holidays are like…

Festivus For The Rest Of Us!!!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I have a few others on the list that I plan to watch…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Giving this enjoyable yuletide horror anthology a rewatch tonight after work.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

I don't believe I have ever seen this!
I must check this out. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
Let me know what you think of it. Did you like it?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

It's a fun one. My favorite stories are the ones about the Christmas office party that goes brutally awry and the last minute Christmas shopping tale that takes place in a parking lot.

I'm watching it now. Yes. The first two are actually pretty good. Right now, I'm on this third one where this guy seems to be hallucinating. This is crazy!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Planning on giving this one a rewatch next Friday. It's a simply fab Christmas zombie horror comedy musical blast.

Pretty enjoyable holiday-themed horror anthology movie. This one gets off to a shaky start, but gets better as it goes along. It's free to see on tubi.

😊👍 Thanks! I haven't heard of this one either, but I will definitely check it out.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Prancer
It's a Wonderful Life

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana