The Soapbox : CLARIFICATION: About DeliciousFeet, for those who give a fuck.

CLARIFICATION: About DeliciousFeet, for those who give a fuck.

Because there's apparently tons of people who hate him here, as is the case for everyone of us, and because he has a wife, I'd like to relate what happened. On NY's Eve (IIRC?)

Delicious Feet and I were on PM. There was a lot of miscommunication and I was a cool giraffe like this:

He was talking pumpkin and I was responding tangerine. Neither of us was aware of the other's orange plant. So the wires kept getting crossed. Not his fault. After quite a bit of the back and forth, unkind words were directed at me.

I don't fault him; it was due to us not being on the same page and the whole misunderstanding (best as I can recall it now) but, by that time, I had reached my giraffe limit and, truth be told, patience is the least of my virtues.

So I told him to back off or take a hike. When he did not, I, most likely, used colorful lingo to tell him to back off, which wasn't happening so I put him on ignore.

That didn't work and he gloated that he could still PM. The Giraffe, then, saw red. Like this:

So I deleted his next 2 PMs, unread (sorry!) and I, for better or for worse, came here and posted my giraffe's pink rant. Nobody gave a fuck. And that was that.

At no point did DF "sexually harass me" or "pester me for dirty photos", or anything like that. Nothing of the sort. I was done, and when I'm done IRL, I'm done. That means I walk away, I turn off the phone, I close my door, I take a hike, whatever the case may be.

So yes, I felt pestered and harassed as I had reached my giraffe's pink limit. He continued and I wasn't amused. I deleted unread, then switched onto a different mood and my postings here was to let off steam, and hopefully to get him to get off my giraffe's pink back.

When that didn't happen, I amused myself by posting "MELTDOWN, MELTDOWN!!" giraffe not so pink rants. Then I was done. Then I took a hike and a much needed breather. (Am I repeating myself enough?)

If I now could find him in my block list, I'd remove him, but the button is stuck to page 1 and won't click onto page 2. I have no idea who I blocked on p2. But a few of you. So I won't see your replies, unless you slashdot your insult and mockery.

In conclusion. It wasn't a big deal. He wasn't being (too) disrespectful, his colorful language landed in my inbox when I was out of patience with the misunderstanding and trying to make myself understood. I just needed to walk and I felt his PMs were preventing that. Just a whole mess of a misunderstanding, half/half but I reacted badly, and I created the mess by posting publicly.

For that, I am sorry DF, and you have my apologies.

Now, you nosey fucks have read this. Uneventful. Boring AF. You're not DF, so you don't GAF and you may now fuck off and resume harassing whomever it was you were pestering a minute ago, at a different thread.

Alea iacta est. Amen.
…………………………….The end.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🌸🦒

Re: CLARIFICATION: About DeliciousFeet, for those who give a fuck.

Tl;dr

Read it all, wish it was longer. 👌

My password is password

My password is password

Nobody gives a shit, erica.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Gwnyc

My password is password

Nah. Gwnyc isn't that stupid.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

DF's wife is the hottest woman I've ever seen.

What about Mon tho?

My password is password

This is intriguing! Too badsies about that pesky ignore list dilemma!!
none the less…that DF is a most forgiving sap that i'm sure will fall for your Tom Foolery and forgive you in a New Tork minute!!!

…👔👍

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

My password is password

Who cares. No one cares about you at all. Only one everyone cares abotu is me. Me me ME mE Me me me me. Me.
Not you. ME.

lol Sophie

My password is password

Don't get me confused with her. Just becuse we talekd on the phone for hours when I left doesn't mean you have to be jelous.

It’s Warren

Grade "A" Fully Loaded
"Sexy as Hell"

Do you think anyone really cares…

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

You keep being a good whore and suck his dick

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

LL!

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

I would have to quietly agree with this.