The Walking Dead : Blue Waffle

Blue Waffle

Re: Blue Waffle

Thank God it's not the other kind of blue waffle.

Gone

is that how you get a case of stinkfinger?

Smells like Ass in here

Ewwwww…no

Gone

how do ya get it?

Smells like Ass in here

Prostate exams on women.

Gone

That is just an anal finger bang

Smells like Ass in here

You know women who have prostates?

I'd hit that.

I remember years ago on the old board, I had to keep explaining to people that the "blue waffle disease" was a hoax.

Gone

I have no idea what a blue waffle is but I was told to never google it and I didn’t 😂 so I still have no idea lol

How did the story of blue waffle originate?

It appears an innocuous photo of a blue-colored waffle, with text that read: “Bet you can’t find me on Google image search” was posted in 2010.

Those who took the bait were treated to the full-screen impact of a very graphic photo. It depicts what is purported to be a brand new sexually transmitted disease, that only women can get, named “blue waffle”. The blue waffle images are obviously photoshopped.

The hoax gained enough traction that it has required refutation by multiple acknowledged experts. In a 2017 speech presented on the Annals of Internal Medicine website, Anita Ravi, MD, confirmed that the disease is not real. “It is an elaborate internet hoax by someone who has extensive photoshopping skills.”

When the Women’s Health Foundation asked Dr. Amy Whitaker, an assistant professor of obstetrics/gynecology at the University of Chicago Hospital, about blue waffle, she responded:

“There is no disease such as ‘blue waffle disease’ in the medical world. There is no disease that causes a blue appearance on the external genitalia. I had never heard of it until you wrote to our section and asked about it.”

While the blue waffle is nothing more than a nasty prank, sexually transmitted diseases continue to be an unfortunate reality.

Thanks. I swear it was much longer ago than that when I first heard of it 😅 like I swore I was in high school still

Okay…. Lol

Well, it isn't a green waffle. 🙅

This is simply not okay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had to tell some people on the old TWD board back then that the Blue Waffle thing was a myth. It was really hard to convince some of them.

I figured they were screwing wkth you 🤣

They didn't say it about me, but the insult was used so often on the board back then that I finally had to burst their bubbles and let them know the blue waffle thing was a hoax. It was like they didn't want to believe it wasn't real!

🤢 🤮

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals