Black Adam : Black Adam

Black Adam

"Do you love my insides? The parts you can't see? Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet?" ~~ Drusilla

Re: Black Adam

The Rock sucks. Every movie he is in feels boring. I'm surprised Pierce brosnan is in it. Normally he picks good movies to star in. Maybe the paycheck is hefty.

My password is password

Agree. His acting 'range' consists of one pose which looks like a confused dope with muscles.

That's a definite pass.

I'm totally passing on this, too.

"Do you love my insides? The parts you can't see? Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet?" ~~ Drusilla

I finished watching the movie.

I think it was really good. Unpredictable with a full plot, cool visual effects, good acting and interesting characters.

Was excited about this one because I grew up a huge fan of the Rock and I always loved the character. The teaser that premiered during ComiCon last year was pretty dope. However, when I saw the first official trailer, I lost all excitement. Realized it was just going to be another run-of-the-mill superhero movie with terrible writing and an over-reliance on trash CGI.

From what I heard, the only thing worth watching was the mid-credits cameo of [redacted].

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Predictable, generic, and poorly written, Black Adam is one of the worst comic book movies I have ever seen. It feels like a collection of action scenes thrown together with not much story. It also feels longer than it is. Some of the action is decent and Pierce Brosnan's performance is pretty good, but otherwise this is a big miss. 5/10 is my rating.