Politics : Bill Maher once again shocked to learn very obvious and well known fact.

Bill Maher once again shocked to learn very obvious and well known fact.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Re: Bill Maher once again shocked to learn very obvious and well known fact.

Her neck is fucking massive

My password is password

She gives good head.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

She doesn't eat meat.

My password is password

She Ate Mine.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Do you agree with her?
If so, why?
Why would the media hide it if it was a white man who did the shooting?

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Yes, because over the past decade or so it has been the case. It's all about the narrative, Democrats keep pushing the lie that white supremacy is the biggest domestic threat we face, when in reality there's like 5 white supremacists in the country, the number is miniscule, which is why any time a white man does something the spotlight is shined on it and it's about white supremacy and they always try and link it to right wing extremism, but when it's a minority they hide the identity as long as possible and then bury the story quickly. They do this type of shit all the time, when they put out articles online if it's a white person committing a crime they're reporting on they'll make sure to put their race in the headline, if it's a minority they'll bury it 10 paragraphs deep, if they even mention it at all. They do the same when reporting on corruption from politicians. If it's a Republican they make sure to call them "Republican rep Smith" but if it's a Democrat they just say "rep Smith." It's all about maintaining the false narrative.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Sure, you'll be able to cherry pick a few articles here and there to disprove my point with anecdotal evidence, which I'm sure /. is currently working on, but large scale this shit happens all the time.

Sure, you'll be able to .. disprove my point .. this shit happens all the time.

My password is password

Well said, and totally true!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Democrats keep pushing the lie that white supremacy is the biggest international threat we face

not one word of that is true

My password is password

It's ALL true, Leftard! Radical Islam is BY FAR the biggest international threat we face. And if you don't know that, you're ignorant!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

^^dumb as shit

My password is password

^^^^Fucking IGNORANT POS!^^^^

u man bro

My password is password

He's technically right, I meant to say domestic threat.

Is this like trying to make blacks look less guilty or even innocent?

I dunno what the numbers are for comparison but there are a pretty good number, I think, of innocent and unarmed whites that get killed by cops.
And yet that goes unreported when a black innocent who gets killed by cops is headline, front page news.
Does this tie in with what you are suggesting?

If we wanted to do a rally for these whites then we would have to call it, "No more killing by cops," instead of "White," or even, "All Lives Matter," and we cannot mention our race because then we will be painted as racists by the media and the libturds.

I am not asking for more white privilege.
I am asking for fairness for our side when it suffers as well.
It may not be as much or as bad but it is there and there should be equality for all instead of being one sided.

And does the cases of black Floyd killed by white cop vs white Ashli killed by black cop, which I brought up earlier relate as well?

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Is this like trying to make blacks look less guilty or even innocent?

Yep, 100%, and white people are the problem, that's the narrative be.

I dunno what the numbers are for comparison but there are a pretty good number, I think, of innocent and unarmed whites that get killed by cops.
And yet that goes unreported when a black innocent who gets killed by cops is headline, front page news.
Does this tie in with what you are suggesting?
Yes, all the same game. It's why during the BLM riots they played so much PR for them, CNN had a reporter in the middle of the riots, literally with a building right behind him engulfed in flames, saying the protest had been mostly peaceful.

Why do you waste your time with this manufactured garbage? Don't you get tired of it? It's like you're yelling at the moon, the stars and the sun.

My password is password

Not if it was me though.

Just because I'm not on THEIR side, doesn't mean I'm on YOURS.

Maher should have realized this about a decade ago.

Without anyone telling him.

He's stuck in the liberal elitist bubble. To his credit he does try to break through, but he is still stuck in his bubble.

*libertarian bubble

My password is password