Linda Evangelista : Asking Her Ex For $46K a MONTH For Child Support

Asking Her Ex For $46K a MONTH For Child Support

Forget what she said about teachers and being born beautiful, this alone shows what an evil biatch s b68 he really is. How about help raise the kid yourself lady, and don't hire over priced nannies to do it for you. The shape the world is in today, spending $46,000 a month to raise one spoiled kid is unconscionable.

Re: Asking Her Ex For $46K a MONTH For Child Support

The shape the world is in today, spending $46,000 a month to raise one spoiled kid is unconscionable.

Except her ex probably pays a lot more raising Valentina, his other child. He spends 50,000 a month alone in the house he put in a trust for her. The amounts here are absolutely insane, and she doesn't look sympathetic, but neither does he. He's a billionaire (because his Daddy is, not because he's self-made) and for five years he hasn't spent a cent supporting his child -- that makes a guy an *beep* And he could have prevented this situation easily -- by wearing a condom.

And she could have said NO, and closed her legs!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

deleted

Women use kids as weapons to ruin men and leech off the system.

Reality check for Bitter Party of One: Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry's ex, is asking the court for $20,000 a month in child support.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/halle-berry-baby-daddy-gabriel-aubry -demands-a-million-attorney-fees-20-000-a-month-child-support-article- 1.1072728

And compared to Pinault, Berry is practically a pauper.

I think she deserves every penny! Look what she has done to make the world a better place to live in!! Why just think of all the clothes she's helped to sell! That amount, coupled with not getting out of bed for less than 10,000 a day ought to keep her bed ridden for some time.

Post deleted

Ok listen here don't call my cuzin a b*t*h ok she's my cuzin and I don't like hearing my family being talked about like that! (Honest to god she's my cuzin) so please be nicer abut what you say

I was just reading this below about this money hungry gold digging tramp.

"On October 11, 2006, Evangelista gave birth to a boy, Augustin James, refusing to name his biological father, sparking rumours. While pregnant, she appeared on the August 2006 issue of Vogue. In late June 5b4 2011, Evangelista filed court papers that revealed her son was fathered by billionaire Frenchman François-Henri Pinault, by then the husband of actress Salma Hayek. After several court appearances aimed at establishing a child support agreement, on August 1, 2011, Evangelista formally filed for a child support order in Manhattan Family Court, seeking $46,000 in monthly child support from Pinault. It was reported that if granted, this amount "would probably be the largest support order in the history of the family court". A heavily-publicized[16] child support trial began on May 3, 2012, and included testimony from both Pinault and Evangelista, with Evangelista's attorney claiming that Pinault had never supported the child. Several days into the trial, on May 7, 2012, Evangelista and Pinault reached an out-of-court settlement."

What child costs $46,000 a month to raise? Does the child have a coke habit or something? What she was seeking was the complete financial cover of her everyday life. Perhaps she's got a coke problem.

It may seem inflated but this man is wealthy. the child support depends on how much he is worth and how much he spends on his other kids. It's ridiculous that he wasnt thinking about this child until now. Even when there was no response, he could have at least put money in a trust for his kid but he did nothing and only took care of the kids he had with his wives. That pretty pathetic.

Post deleted

Why does everyone always blame the woman? Nobody forced this man to unzi 16d0 p his pants and get his end away either. Too right he should have to pay because like it or not it is his child too. It doesn't matter how much money she already has, the son deserves to be treated equal to the daughter. Don't bring children into this world if you don't want to provide for them. He should have put a condom on if he didn't want child with LE.
He is just as responsible as she is. If he is going to lavish the daughter then the son deserves exactly the same. It's not fair to treat one child better than the other child.
Just because you hate LE doesn't mean that child doesn't deserve equal to his spoilt half sister. How is that fair? he didn't ask to be born. And the father shouldn't get away without paying.