Dallas : April?

April?

Even though she was a main character at the end no one really talks about her.. thoughts? I think she was ok, saucy and cute but I prefer Michelle

Re: April?

April overstayed her welcome. The only reason that she was kept around after she served her purpose of the gold digging ex wife shaking down Jack was Len Katzman's bizarre obsession with Sheree Wilson. He had to concoct April's pathetic Love Me Or Else stalking of Bobby. April needed to be hit over the head with a copy of "He's Just Not That In To You!" and sent packing by Bobby.

There was no chemistry between April and Bobby, she had more with JR TBH. As for Michelle, sometimes I liked her but other times she irritated me, especially when she ran around after James.

Absolutely agree! Kay Lloyd was a much better post-Pam match for Bobby than April. He should have married her.

Yes,Kay Lloyd was absolutely stunning! and she and Bobby had great chemistry together. Kay seemed more his type than April did.

At least they had the April character killed. :)

Wow I guess that I am in the minority, but I liked Bobby and April together. I did like Michelle. I wish that they would have taken her to the remake and had her still married to Cliff.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Well, J.R. did refer to Anne as "wife #3"

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.