The Sopranos : Angie Bonpensiero

Angie Bonpensiero

Did Angie not wonder where her husband had disappeared to after leaving the house one day with Tony and Syl (to go and look at a boat)? I appreciate he had disappeared previously and then returned, but this time he (obviously) didn't return!

Re: Angie Bonpensiero

Well, the "official story" was that he went into witness protection program. And while she probably suspected otherwise, Tony was still throwing some money her way, gave her a shop to run etc. In any case it's not like she could actually do anything about it.

That's the key point. She would have to be a total idiot to think that Tony and Sil didn't kill him. But there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. Plus she may have feared for her own life as well.

Angie probably thought good riddance. Remember how she was complaining that Sal stopped caring about her? When she found out the lump under her arm wasn't a malignant tumor and shared the good news with him, he didn't care and just went back to spraying WD-40 on his pocket knife.

I agree, she didn't seem to show any curiosity or sadness in his whereabouts. She had to know as she basically became "one if them" as Carmela and Rosalie said. However, I wonder if the other wives believed the story. I recall Tony sharing a bit of information about Richie Aprile disappearance, but what did Carmela think occurred? She seemed to imply that it had something to do with Janice and Richie's relationship, so did she correctly think Janice killed him?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

If I recall correctly, in the episode where Carmella is trying to persuade Tony to donate a large sum of money to Meadow's College, there is a scene where they argue outside and Carmella brings up how Tony helps Angie financially, and she says, "God knows how many other widows you have on your payroll". "Widows". So I guess it's kind of safe to assume that she knew deep, down inside, that Pussy was dead. As I'm sure they all knew deep down. Just easier to pretend.

Much in the same way the guys all believed, without knowing, that Tony killed Ralph, I'm sure al the wives believed that Pussy was killed.

Rosalie told Adrianna that pussy was in the witness protection. However, at that point Adrianna was working as an informant and the FBI told her that neither pussycat nor her uncle Richie were in the witness protection.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I think they all knew but pretended not to know.

Agreed.

It's just like with most of the mob wives in the series, Carmella in particular, where she "wonders" why Adriana left Chrissy without ever wondering why she never appeared again, even though they are all apparently distantly related (per the Sopranos Wiki I was browsing). Carm's two-faced complicity should have been rectified in the final episode. It's a shame Chase didn't have the whole family whacked.

You're absolutely correct! Carmela was well aware of Tony's 'activities' ever since they met back in high school. And it's not only easy to pretend, it's also safer.

I like it the way Angie re-invented herself, hana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9zpYwUIKI0

COR!

Out of them 4 MILFs sat round the table near the end, which one would you pick from Carm, Roe, Gabby and Angie hana?

Really these are the very difficult choices.

My order is...

1. Carm - imagine her pouncy bumb rippling when bango her from behind
2. Gabby - best barrocas to cum on
3. Angie
4. Row

My best 'pranos MILF is Mainey Bucco, hana

I agree with you on Mainey Bucco, hana

Mainey Bucco for me too, hana

My order is…

1. Carm - imagine her pouncy bumb rippling when bango her from behind
2. Gabby - best barrocas to cum on
3. Angie
4. Row

My best 'pranos MILF is Mainey Bucco, hana

Row's got a bigger set than Gabby.

Also Mainey and Larry 'Boy' Barese's wife both have outstanding sets, hana.

Also Mainey and Larry 'Boy' Barese's wife both have outstanding sets, hana.

Mainey has a cracking natural set, but Barese wife has fake barrocas, hana

Camel would be my first choices hana

Wait in the shadows Ange's flange hana

My choices on best MILFs, hana

1. Chrissy new wife
2. Mainey
3. MILFy

And waiting in shadow, Calm

Hallo bunas

1. Carm
2. Mainey
3. MILFI
4. Ro

These 4 womans would for sure do the lot.

Waiting in shadow Aid and Meado, hana

This it very strange way for the doctor to behavings, buna

Hallo buna

Are you try to say the doctor cannot enjoy Sopranos in real, hana!?

Why are you defended urself, buna

Interesting side note: the actress who played Angie Bonpensiero, Toni Kalem, wrote the S4 episode, All Happy Families.

I am not interesting to read this, hana