Science : Amazing facts

Amazing facts

The moon is 400 times smaller than the sun while the sun is 400 times farther away from Earth. This is why they look the same size in the sky. So when there’s a solar eclipse, this weird coincidence means the moon can fully block out the sun. This is basically a statistical impossibility.

Sperm whales are named that because there is some white goo on them. Fisherman used to hunt them for this “sperm” which they’d burn in lanterns. Fucked up!

Your mom can take many, many loads, and has. You may be my son. Cool!

Re: Amazing facts

My dad was showing me pictures he took of the sun with his telescope. He even got some of the flares in it. Amazing, honestly.

I took a pic of the moon with my phone ages ago and it turned out like this, and that's through a window, so I reckon I could get a better pic if I was outside.

I got my son a cheap telescope from smyths for the lols and to ease him into it, and well, I can't see shit. Idk if it got broke when my daughter fell with it or whether it's out of focus 😆

☺️

That’s awesome, baby!

Very cool shot. You can see all the alien obelisks and cities.

Does he go outside at like 4 am to take these? We had one when I was growing up and used to go to the seaside at 3 am to view the sky without light pollution.

You can see all kinds of weird shit. The rings on Saturn, Jupiter, mars, Venus. You can see the mange constellation and other amazing things winking down at you from the heavens above. Fucking rad

I think I remember him saying he goes near the humber bridge or anywhere there's less light pollution. He takes them from his garden when there's clear nights, but I don't think they are as good quality for obv reasons.

Have you ever seen timelapses? The sky looks so beautiful at night. I bet the pov from this planet looked amazing on a night before electricity was invented lol

☺️

Did you take your photo down? I'm getting "Image not available."

My password is password

Correction: "Image not found."

My password is password

It was a fake moon image.

My password is password

Do you have a Samsung phone?

My password is password

This is basically a statistical impossibility.
If it is, then the numbers are wrong. If the numbers aren't wrong, it's not a statistical impossibility and may point to a truth about the universe we've yet to determine for ourselves.

Either way, your statement is false.

Capische? Owned at toilet levels, mayne. Fact! The absolute state of you, ya mongo. Whatever that means.

Enjoy! I've hurt you with this.

Discuss.

My password is password

Statistics isn’t an exact science like mathematics. In terms of probability, it’s virtually but not literally impossible for this ratio to manifest in the way that it does for us. Hence the inclusion of “basically” in my sentence, which you quoted, you buffoon.

Everything about my post was correct, bitch. Even the level to which you were owned. Stop being a cry baby about it and say something dignified.

My password is password

“ Capische? Owned at toilet levels, mayne. Fact! The absolute state of you, ya mongo. Whatever that means.

Enjoy! I've hurt you with this.

Discuss.

😂

“Capiche”! Oh you’re old school?! An honour.

Good day.

Will you ever grow up or are you mentally stuck at 14 with adhd forever?

My password is password

You post on an anon account on an obscure insult site. I am Gandhi and Jesus compared to you, bum

The moon won't be like that forever. It's moving away from the Earth and eventually a total solar eclipse will no longer be possible. We just happen to be lucky enough to be here at the right time to see it.

Never surrender!