Actors and Actresses : Actors and Actresses who declared never to work in Hollywood again + reasons

Actors and Actresses who declared never to work in Hollywood again + reasons

Amanda Bynes - felt too self-conscious to wanting to appear in movies again, didn't like her appearance in them

John Travolta - quit acting after his ex Kelly Preston, mother of his kids, died from cancer to dedicate more time to his family

Cameron Diaz - announced retirement after 25 years of big career which declined lately

Adam Sandler - after 55 years on screen he doesn't find acting fun anymore and quit after his last movie Uncut Gems in 2019

Mike Myers - career stagnated, unpleasant to work with, bitch on set

Katherine Heigl - diva and bitch on set, colleagues even said she was a total nightmare to work with, was turned down by too many producers and showrunners bc of her problematic behaviour

Taylor Lautner - terrible actor and everyone in Hollywood knows it

Shi Leboeuf - abusive on set, no one wanted to work with him anymore bc of legal issues for animal cruelty, drunk driving, sexual offences, poor mental health

Tobey Maguire - too picky choosing roles after Spider-Man franchise, can't find roles anymore, long-standing rivalry with James Franco among others

Frankie Muniz - after Malcolm in the Middle he became full-tíme speed race driver and received a lot of injuries from crash

Olsen twins - fed up with showbusiness, suffering from PTSD from traumatic childhood

Finger Me

Re: Actors and Actresses who declared never to work in Hollywood again + reasons

Many or at least a few of those continued to work tho, right?

My password is password

Re: Actors and Actresses who declared never to work in Hollywood again + reasons

maybe.. which ones?

Finger Me

Sandler has 3 movies listed as upcoming in IMDB. Travolta has 5.

My password is password

Katherine Heigl just finished a series.

I read recently that Cameron Diaz was supposed to be in a new movie.

My password is password

Link?

Hitler

i have no link to my brain sorry

Finger Me

Such an informative post. Thanks 😊

Hitler

🖕

Finger Me

Will you ever forgive me now 😭 I'm so sorry

Hitler

idc about this thread, but what exactly is your "covert agenda" bumping it every couple of hours, anyway? are you gonna tell me?

Finger Me

It was Vlad who was bumping it daily. I just bumped it rn to mildly troll you I'll admit that 😭

Hitler

okay i have nothing against a little trolling

i also don't care about Vlad. i can easily ignore his childish bs cuz we aint friends, but i can not ignore it when it seems like you are chiming in on that pile on against me posting creepy **** about hidden agendas and stuff like that.

i'll believe you if you say you meant nothing by it tho

Finger Me

Never trust a snake.

My password is password

Fuck off

Hitler

kys

My password is password

Not suicidal

Hitler

I meant absolutely nothing obviously it was just low tier trolling at that time

Come on how can there be a hidden agenda against you, Sophie?

Hitler

idk you could just turn on me cuz you're bored out of your mind? you seem a little more unhinged lately than usual… which i actually like when you're turning into this anarchic manic troll entertaining the entire board but not when i'm the target 😂🤣

brothers don't do that **** to me

Finger Me

He's been manic all weekend and **** trolling non-stop.

My password is password

that's awesome! Ben's board troll energy is such an unique force and to be reckoned with when he's unleashed it… and why he became my fav internet troll

i love it

Finger Me

Only when it's not directed at you, huh? Idiot.

My password is password

laugh.gif

My password is password

correct! it's different with me cuz we're actually friends, or more like brother and sister on here. it would feel like betrayal then.

Finger Me

Fuck off.

My password is password

/. said... Fuck off.
expand
this is my thread, retarded bitch, so you **** off

Finger Me

Bitch u guessed it said... this is my thread, retarded bitch, so you fuck off
expand
Not gonna lie, this hurts.😔

My password is password

I will never betray you Sophie

Hitler

It won't last

Hitler

yeah that's fine with me too, the best trolls always have had long period of breaks. it's essential. no one wants to become a washed up hasbeen one day, like Vlad or Orson amirite

Finger Me

laugh.gif brutal

Hitler

No I was just having a lil fun with you

I don't have any enemies

I just like to have fun

So why would I turn on you? I love you

Hitler

finish her

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Don't get me in further trouble buddy

Hitler

if you are afraid to pull the trigger i understand

I made a mistake of bumping the thread because I saw Sophie post today. One post.

Hitler

Odin said... I made a mistake of bumping the thread because I saw Sophie post today. One post.
expand
I said I understand, no further explanation necessary.

hungryinconway said... I said I understand, no further explanation necessary.
expand
Thanks 👍

Hitler

ok 👌🙃 thats alrgiht. we're cool and i love you too 😍

Finger Me

love10.gif

Hitler

Oh, good for them. 🙄

^bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

My password is password

man wtf happened to amanda bynes
she was so funny in she’s the man

and now she’s a homeless crackhead sigh.gif

Mental illness. Isn't she schizophrenic?

My password is password

Crack some good **** mayne

My password is password

She's homeless? Really?

Hitler

Not homeless, just in the nuthouse.

Yes, we have noble llamas.

Yeah I googled her

Hitler

I dont know if she's homeless but she keeps being found wandering the streets at night nekkid from her mental illness. She looks so different now

382ff212e9ae40aab8b50c97023a2bac_xl.jpg

My password is password

Damn

Hitler