Cocoon : 6.6 imdb rating?

6.6 imdb rating?

"Cocoon"'s imdb rating has gradually slipped to a now 6.6 - definitely think this joyous classic deserves to be back up to a 7 at least, especially when the sequel has been rising and now stands at a 5.2! Undoubtedly a bump in voting from "Cocoon" fans is deserved and warranted to get the great film that bit higher.

Re: 6.6 imdb rating?

You're right, but why do you open a *new* thread about it, when there's already one on the first page? It would help the movie more if there would be one big active thread over many small ones that would be lost.

Didn't notice another thread previously of a similar ilk - obviously its well-meaning intentions have and are being lost if another like mine has to come along trying to evoke the same response but with little result.

Obviously its well-meaning intentions hasn't lost - at least not yet -, you just didn't look around before you posted yours.

Oh I'm SO sorry for not "looking around" before I made this post - didn't realise it was an IMDB rule that you had to look through ALL the previous posts on a film before making your well-intentioned point for the fear of risking repetition...actually it is NOT! Find it nothing but downright rude of you to try correct me again (and again).