Nightbreed : Unrated Diretor's Cut now on Netflix

Unrated Diretor's Cut now on Netflix

Just wanted to let Netflix subscribers know, who still haven't seen the DC of Nightbreed.

Re: Unrated Diretor's Cut now on Netflix

Thanks. Watching now. :-)

Watching and loving the sh*t out of it, even more than the "normal" release I've adored since childhood.

I just saw it after having never heard of the movie. Good flick. I'm surprised this isn't a major cult icon, so I'm guessing this new cut I just saw must have been better than the theatrical.

THE ONLY CRITIC WHO CAN REVIEW WHILE JOGGING:
http://bit.ly/1pPzoBc

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Watching now, thanks!

This is another case of me buying a movie and then a day later it's up on Netflix. *
*facepalm*

Good movie by the way

This is another case of me buying a movie and then a day later it's up on Netflix. *
*facepalm*

So what? Big deal if it is on Netflix. If you are a fan and like owning hard copies, there it is. If you are an uber-fan and want the most from a hard copy (all supplemental features, etc), there was the 3 disc set. It being on Netflix in no way impacts the worth of a fan having the hard copy special edition treatment. I didn't buy the 3 disc set because I wanted to be part of an elite group who owns the film that no one else has access to. I bought it because I am a fan who wanted the collection of a film that never before had been treated with such care in all the years since it was released. Also, Netflix doesn't have any of the extras. I don't see anything to facepalm over here. If anything, Netflix will help draw in new Clive Barker fans and hopefully help the powers-that-be to release the hard copy set to fans across the world rather than just here in Region 1. It's a win-win situation as far as I can see.

- - - - - - -
Whose idea was it for the word LISP to have an S in it?

Trust me. I'm a big fan of owning hard copies especially on Blu ray. I never seen nightbreed before so it was a blind buy for me. I've seen many movies on Netflix that I end up buying especially when they are distributed by a great company like shout/scream factory.

Along with nightbreed, I also picked up Romero's knight riders and De Palma's phantom of the paradise.

Yes, when it is a film I truly love, I want to own it. I am really not a fan of digital downloads or renting discs. Netflix is, as you say, a great way to explore films that you don't yet know much about so that you can later buy what you end up loving!

- - - - - - -
Whose idea was it for the word LISP to have an S in it?

Loved the soundtrack, recognized some of those character's from Nightmare Before Christmas too [;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaOhirXO1Iil6AExehSv1Ig