Mortal Kombat : Character Cross-Over: Shang Tsung vs. Imhotep

Character Cross-Over: Shang Tsung vs. Imhotep

Shang Tsung vs. Imhotep (AKA "The Mummy"), who do you suppose would win?
I'm not sure how I thought of this, in case anyone is wondering. LOL

Re: Character Cross-Over: Shang Tsung vs. Imhotep

I actually love these scenarios. I like Shang more but would give it to Ihmotep.

Shang ages fast based upon his curse but Ihmotep is immortal unless the book of Life was ready to rob him of his immortality. He also seemed to be more powerful as he brought forth the plagues of Egypt including blocking out the sun. Hand to hand Id give the edge to Shang as he is more experienced but Ihmotep would wear him down as he is essentially invincible. The only way I could see Shang winning is if he got in a serious enough combination (entirely possible) and desouled Ihmotep. He would then have the soul of an immortal and would probably become an immortal never needing to consime another soul again. LOL if he had the prince's powers and abilities..Shang Tsung would be a top notch bad-@ss.

"Life with no freedom is a waste. Freedom with no honor is a bigger waste."

I recall it being mentioned that Shang Tsung can see into someone's soul and/or mind. In that case, couldn't he also morph into Anck-su-namun and deceive Imhotep?

That is interesting thought morphing into her. I wonder if he could even take Imhotep's soul.