The Big Bang Theory : Rewatching the first season

Rewatching the first season

Ah great memories. This show had all the potential in the world.

Re: Rewatching the first season

Yes. Yes, it did.

To do what? How did you see this show developing differently? BTW, in its 11th Season, is still always fun to watch. You can count very few 10+ seasons sitcoms in TV History and this show deserves its years of success. But, people age, and the idea of 4 nerdy science guys living without some move into a belated 'adult/married/parents' mode eventually invades the clever 'science nerd buddies' storyline. For me, that's the challenge for the writers. It becomes complicated, mushy and suddenly, there are too many storylines to hold up . . . But, I still find it and the characters funny, quirky and entertaining --- with a great sense of the immediacy of science in the original 4 guys and the Nebraska babe from next door!

BTW, in its 11th Season, is still always fun to watch.

Yeaaaah.... It's really not.

ALWAYS fun to watch! I love that it's on all the time, I can always grab an episode every day..I'm still a big fan, never get tired of the gang!

Someone who disagrees with you is NOT a hater 😉

The first couple of seasons are my favourites. Most of my favourite epsidoes are from those two seasons. But i generally find this is true for me with most Americn sitcoms, i generally find them less amusing in the later seasons.

I came to the show late so had to watch the first 3 years in back to back reruns and I was hooked. I watch it now out of some sort of loyalty. I miss the interaction between the guys and just Penny. It seems like 2 separate shows now, Penny, Leonard, Sheldon and Amy and a separate Raj, Howard and Bernadette show, I wonder why the writers are doing this.

I will never let you part, for you are always in my heart: MJ
turn to page 394: Snape safety pin

Maybe they can't think of good ways to link them all together, within the limited time they have: sometimes a little less than 18 minutes of actual show.

The writers have obviously run out of ideas, maybe they should just end the show. I don't think I'll watch any spin-offs. MASH ended before it got tiresome, maybe TBBT should have followed suit.

I will never let you part, for you are always in my heart: MJ
turn to page 394: Snape safety pin

Those were the good old days when the show was unique, not just another generic sitcom about romance and relationships like it is now. Seasons 1-4 were great....before relationships took over.

I know ! all the potential in the world to run more than, oh wait it's season 11 never mind

Someone who disagrees with you is NOT a hater 😉

Still kickin' for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU64RQYLbtk

I big FART