Game of Thrones : Posters that haven't stopped by for farewells

Posters that haven't stopped by for farewells

I can think of a few I'd like to say goodbye to that've been absent. DeathJarJar and Lukey spring to mind. Can you think of anybody else you'd like to say goodbye to?

Re: Posters that haven't stopped by for farewells

I forgot about death jar jar...where are you ? He's a goof !

I miss King Stannis Baratheon! I hope he sees this before it's gone ! 😨

Grumpy C

Madam Gabste the Lovely

There are a lot. I'm never sure if they've left, are waiting for the new season or are using a new user name. I liked DeathJarJar and Lukey both.

I think Lukey was around last week. I think some on season posters don't know this is ending ! Wait until they come back and see there's no message board

Madam Gabste the Lovely

Yeah, bummer for them. I wish there was a way to let them know some of us have moved to Wiseau's board and Facebook.

I know ! Hello o followed me on tumblr a while back so I can tell her when she returns but other people are going to be shocked !

Madam Gabste the Lovely

I had an account named TheSeaWard. Then I came here and saw another person with the same name, the_seaward. I tried to talk to her, because I thought it was cool we both had the same name from the same reference. But she thought I was trolling her or something and never really responded to me

Do you have any other boring stories to tell?

Once, I had to switch cubicles at an old job of mine. When I sat in my new desk, I found a treasure of office supplies. Pens, pencils, erasers, thumb tack, paper clips, folders, marker, I mean, you name it, it was in the desk! I was like, "Jackpot, BABY!"

I doubt you were ever employed.

I confess that I am a great hoarder of office supplies. You can never have too many highlighters, pens, post-its, etc. That may have been my old cubicle you moved in to...I replace the old supplies with new ones when I change locations.

Medcrosss!

Madam Gabste the Lovely

Medcrosss!

Was that a poster? Don't remember him or her.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur51622992/

Fellow Stanny fan

Also Bobby Nynex I remember him to too...

Madam Gabste the Lovely

It's funny looking at his posts of Stannis 😅😅😅

Madam Gabste the Lovely

Seems like a good poster!

I would laugh so much at his threads ! God I'm gonna miss that !

Madam Gabste the Lovely

I will miss the laughter too. So many funny posters and no holds barred.

I'll really miss big ryan. Hes a God damn imdb legend. He secretly ruled the game of thrones board for years. Here's to you Ryan

I really wish they would keep the board open. I am really going to miss the discussion here. I remember when I just start reading the game of thrones books , I actually thought Ramsey Snow was going to be a good guy when he saved winter falls, I was so wrong.

We I just stopping by to say farewell.

[love]
Kades! [/love]

Lon Chaney . But he hasn't been online for months. So there is very little chance he will show up on time. Since he's Italian i guess his father is the boss of a mafia gang and he needed to take over his father's business

Since he's Italian i guess his father is the boss of a mafia gang and he needed to take over his father's business

Sounds reasonable.

I mentioned him in Doodles thread about this. I wish he would come back too and my farewell thread.

Madam Gabste the Lovely

Lukey is on FB but I don't think he ever came back after setting up the account. 😟

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com:443/data.filmboards/images/upload/zw56dtD.png