The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause : Spencer Breslin should not have been in this

Spencer Breslin should not have been in this

Besides the fact that his acting is horrible, he's supposed to be a freaking Elf and yet he's going through puberty? Elf's aren't supposed to age they stay the same yet in this he's obviously taller and his voice got deeper since part 2.

When Gotham is ashes... you have my permission to die. -Bane

Re: Spencer Breslin should not have been in this

The fact that he's horrible is enough reason to not have cast him.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Oh come on give this kid a BREAK dang he doesnt look that different.

I was surprised they used him though

But I thought it was cool too

Spencer Breslin lost his acting skills in Santa 3

Actually, in "Santa 2" I liked Spencer Breslin and his character Curtis. His acting as a kid was on the spot and convincing for his role.

If you watch "Santa 2" and "Santa 3" back to back, he strangely seems to lost all his acting skills! Normally, your acting is getting better with age and even more so when you had the opportunity to acquire a lot of experience at a young age - but in "Santa 3" Spencer acted like he was an amateurish rookie and never acted before! Really, watch his performances in juxtaposition and you will be surprised.

Although I liked Spencer's acting in other movies, I am sorry to say, he deserved a Razzie for "Santa 3"! Bizarrely Tim Allen and Martin Short got a nomiation in this as "worst actors", but they did a decent job! Maybe they nomianted Allen and Short just because they where the leading actors in this very lame and disappointing (and yet not totally amiss) sequel and flinched from nominating a kid.

Re: Spencer Breslin lost his acting skills in Santa 3

Allen was nominated because he was in 3 critical and financial flops in the same year. And they were all family movies, which is one of the reasons why the Worst Family Movie was created that year. Short was nominated because a lot of people were annoyed by his over-the-top-ness (not me). Breslin (who was in the same movies Allen was) wasn't even in the ballots, but it's not because he was a kid. He was in the ballots for THE CAT IN THE HAT. Actually, a bunch of kids have been nominated throughout the years.

I took it like the rule with the saiyans: The elfs DO age, but very slow. That would also explain why BERNARD was taller in the 2nd one.

Yes, I agree 100%. His character was unnecessary anyway.

Plus, he is a horrible actor.