Chuck : Favorite John Casey moments?

Favorite John Casey moments?

#1-When he sings the high C note to open the contraption, everyone looks at him funny and he says "choir boy". They keep looking at him funny and he says "I wasn't hatched".

#2-When Chuck tranqs him and he doesn't go down but starts choking Chuck. Chuck sticks another in his neck and Casey says "I'm going to kill you when I wake up."

Third isn't a moment but his real last name is Coburn, which happens to be my last name, which further solidifies him as a badass.

Anyways shoot me with your favorite Casey moments!

Re: Favorite John Casey moments?

I loved when he first found Alex's phone number dropped from Morgan's pants on a mission, and as he got super angry, intense music started to swell until Morgan calmed him down. So funny.

The best moment, however, has to be when John is paralyzed due to the drugs they gave him, and Morgan has to find a way to get him out, and then tells him that he's dating his daughter, and John suddenly just grabs Morgan's neck and literally stands up. It quantified everything that is so badass about the John Casey characterperhaps the single most badass character in all of television.

Loved it when Casey said "Bartowski, you're like the poster child for friendly fire" kills me every time

Dammit, The OP stole my favorite moment with #1. I have a couple more.

Casey: Impersonating an agent is a federal offense, Numbnuts!
Chuck: Add it to the list.

Casey: [to Morgan and Chuck] You will go see a man named Colonel SandersDon't make fun of his name.
_______
The sun is shining but the ice is slippery.

And of course, who can forget DJ Casey from vs. the Cougars.

"I'm gonna find 2 waitresses here and pull me a Fredo."Trent, Swingers

Casey had so many awesome moments, but my favorite is in Season 4. Chuck has lost the intersect and is panicking about not being able to save Sarah now. And Casey, who's spent the last 3.5 seasons calling Chuck a moron and worse, tells him that he's the second best spy he's ever worked with and "Now go rescue the first." Just such a great example of how far they've come. I love it.

"A good man is like a good cup of coffeehot, strong, and sweet."

So, so many. Best is probably in "Final Exam" when he manhandles Jeff and Lester, conking their heads together. It was great seeing him do what I really wanted to do. Shouldn't a storewide no-touching policy apply to Lester too?

It was stated by Jeff in that episode that the no touching policy was *because* of Lester.

Easily in season 5 when the team discovers that they have to go the the Vail Buy More and Casey mumbles to himself "I am never getting out of here."

OP from your #1 there are two other great ones

When Chuck and Jill are on the roof of the Buy More:

Casey to Sarah: "You're pretty nonchalant about your supercomputer boyfriend trying to browse someone else's network."

Then at the theater

Sarah: "You're not concerned to involve a civilian in a Government investigation?"
Casey: "You sure you're not jealous Bartowski's found himself a new piece of assetwhere is that doofus anyway?"

And from Honeymooners:

Morgan: "Cut the man some slack, Casey, he has the fate of the world resting in his hands."
Casey: "No, I think he's got something else resting in his hands."
Morgan (looks confused)
Casey: "Chuck's off grid with Walker, Grimes, do the math."
Morgan (More confused)
Casey: "Chuck's going to need a walker when Walker is through with him."
Morgan (thoroughly confused)
Casey: "They're having intercourse you idiot!"
Morgan: "Say no more, good for Chuck!"

And my favorite quote from him

"Because the only thing I hate more than hippie neo-liberal fascists and anarchists are the hypocrite fat cat suits they eventually grow up to become!"

"Go with your heart, buddy. Our brains only screw things up."Chuck

^^^This one was just soooo rich.

Always feel free to attack someone as a substitute for thinking.

My favorite was not actually in the show. Although he was hilarious in Chuck vs. The Crown Vic. In one of the Chuck webisodes he was talking to the crew of the Buy Mart training video and he takes down the shoplifter with an apple. I could not stop laughing.

Morgan and Casey are bartending at some party and they're talking about how great he is at mixing drinksbecause of all the practice he's had pretending to be a bartender.

All his various grunts for different situations.

I choose to believe what I was programmed to believe

All his various grunts for different situations.

That soft growl that sounds like a tiger purring? Heh.

all these are grat bladwin did a fantastic job on this show

-only uneducated minds are not open to any ideas other than their own.

Chuck: Just breathe Johnbreathe.
Casey growls
Chuck: Or growl, growling also works.

When Beckman tells him the 80's are over and he pout growls.

When Chuck kisses him and then realizes that wouldn't work. Casey just gurgles and falls over.

Russiansso many Russians

When he takes a sip of Morgan's Grape soda. "Uhh, that's terrible."

And just how often he didn't need a partner or team member on missions. He was extremely capable on the show. It was a site to see.

"They have a grill, it's this grill. Now you have itit's called America."

I'm gonna tear you limb, from limb, from limb.

I ended up with a Rosewell blade in my shoulder. Made a nasty scar right over one of my favorite scars.

Anytime he salutes his Pres. Regan picture haha.

And when he was hyping up Chuck as Mad Dog.

The whole Verbansky-trying-to-get-John-into-a-Speedo routine. The look of disgust

Your number 2 is my number 1. I also love how his center is angry not calm lol.

To Chuck: "Is that my Desert Eagle? You shot down my helicopter with my own damn gun!!"
Its the Carma in it :-)

Chuck downloads an upgraded intersect into his brain and takes out a room full of armed men without any weapons of his own.

Chuck: I know Kung Fu.
Casey: Chuck me.
_______
The sun is shining but the ice is slippery.

#1- When he shoots that guy so Chuck could become a spy.
#2-When Carina tricks him and handcuffs him to the headboard

I always crack up in the episode "Chuck Versus the Angel de la Muerte" when Devon asks everyone in the room if they have an AB Negative blood type and Casey, being AB Negative, ignores Devon and plays it off cause he doesn't want to save the premiere's life. lol. Casey's face was priceless when he just looks away.

Casey and Sarah are the best Characters by FAR, and the most badass. But Casey steals pretty much every scene and tends to get the best lines.

So so many choices, but a few off the top of my head:

> "One more step it'll be your last. No HUGS!"

> In the second episode when they think Sarah has poisoned her Souffl so Chuck tries to destroy it with a tablecloth-trick which is far too successful and just leaves a candle wobbling, so Casey nudges the table so it topples and says "Flamb!"

> When he and his special forces team come to the rescue at the Ellie/Awesome wedding: "You rang?'

> Basically ANY time that Casey gets tranq'd or drugged. His reactions and facial expressions are always priceless! Adam Baldwin is great at this! (See also: Firefly).

>When Morgan is helping teach Casey about Customer Service asking for the "Ramones", and Casey just grabs the top of his head and pushes him over.

> When he clears the courtyard with the hosepipe.

>"Lemons got a glass-jaw."

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

There are so many great Casey moments..

#1 - When Chuck is in the Buy More storage cage, and the bad guy has a gun to his head at point blank range. Then you see a microwave fly across the screen, hit the bad guy on the head. Then Casey comes into shot and says "Now that's what you call moving some merchandise huh?"

#2 - When Chuck has the cipher (part of the intersect), gets dropped head first off the side of the building and Casey catches his arm and pulls him on to the steps on the side of the building. Chuck lands safely and screams "No Casey wait" then Casey delivers the classic "Yeah yeah, I catch you when you fall.. I know, it's touching right?". Chuck then says "I love you". Casey then replies with "Keep it in your pants Bartowski"

#3 - The episode where Casey learns about how his Sensei has betrayed the CIA. Faces off with him in front of his students, and is getting his ass whipped. Chuck starts saying stuff like "You do it because you're scared", "I know you feel all warm and mushy about me" and "You love me John Casey, go on say it.." in which Casey gets ridiculously angry, grabbing Chuck by the neck. He then goes on to beat the living daylight out of his Sensei while Chuck explains how Casey doesn't have a calm center (which apparently he was missing all of these years), he has more of an angry center.

When John Casey throws the microwave to kill a henchmen. That was awesome!!!!

i love the "snort giggle" Casey did when he had told Chuck to learn the tango, and Sarah asked if it was some kind of code.Casey was so funnyi loved that giggle he made!

My favorite one hasn't been mentioned.

I can't remember what season it's in or even what the episode is called, but it's the one where Chuck is in a mental hospital and Christopher Lloyd is his doctor. Anyway, something big is happening and they need Chuck but, you know, he's stuck in a mental hospital. So Sarah goes to Christopher Lloyd's house and delivers this speech about how she's needs Chuck and he opens the door a little more when she's done to reveal that Casey was already there trying to get Chuck out too. I love that moment and it just melts my heart. I love Casey!

Once upon a time there was a magical place where it never rained. The end.