Moon : More realistic than

More realistic than

the "actual" moon landing, nasawood should've waited 40 more years, give or take, to produce a better, more believable "film"

Re: More realistic than

Yawn

IF you're serious (LOL if you aren't) do a little research. When I was younger someone convinced me the moon landings were fake. There's all sorts of reason to believe this. However, i'm convinced that if you read up on it enough, you'll see that the people who believe we really landed on the moon are engineers and scientists and the people who don't, are young guys on the internet with no education on the matter.

After reading up on it a bit, i came to the conclusion that though it's a somewhat complicated task to go to the moon, there's no real reason to think it couldn't have been done in the 60s. There's actually all sorts of proof that it actually happened.

My only real point is that if you believe the moon landing was faked, you're either being lazy or not thorough enough, like I was.

I got an answer from NASA themself for you on that subject and yes i am serious, in fact i'll go as far as ISS is not what you really think it is, but that's another story.
For now enjoy the show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE unless you already did and totally ignored that, then don't bother.
p.s. my all time favorite
https://youtu.be/1R62CKv2FYM
Before you go in to attack or defense mode answer me this, why there was never an actual film about actual Moon landing? Not a single one, the greatest achievement of man kind and not a single one of them ever made in to the hollyweird hmmmmm.....

Are you making the assertion that NASA impedes on ANY Film Studio attempting to produce a Moon Landing historical Movie because it might 'blow their cover' and ruin the "COVER-UP" of a NASA staged U.S. did it first Moon Landing and Return/Recovery?

Wake up, Time to DIE.

The Moon Landing is fake, because the Moon never landed on anything!!!!

Now NASA is broke because they have to keep paying everyone to keep the conspiracy going, thanks Obama.

...yup, the things people come up with...

Yeah, sure the moon landing is fake. Anyone can keep a lie for over 50 years in this day and age, sure.

Why hasn't there been a really big Hollywood production of the actual landing? Probably cause it'd be boring. They made a movie outta the Apollo 13 mission mainly because they had problems. There's no money in making a realistic moon landing movie, unless it was in 4DX, then maybe that'd be alright.

Seriously, we landed on the moon, get over it.

me.

I have 3 points to make:

1. The Van Allen belt IS a danger, no doubt. But that's like saying we've never been underwater because you die if you don't breathe oxygen. Prolonged exposure to radiation does kill you, but they just passed through. In no way is this proof of any kind.

2. As for your second video...you DO realize they were making fun of your opinion in that Interstellar clip right? She represents ignorance on the subject.

3. All your arguments are motive-based and speculation. The US wanted to beat the soviets...ok, GREAT reason to pull off a hoax....but in no way does it prove that they did.

Before you go in to attack or defense mode answer me this, why there was never an actual film about actual Moon landing? Not a single one, the greatest achievement of man kind and not a single one of them ever made in to the hollyweird hmmmmm.....

I guess you've never heard of "The Dish (2000)".

http://leslie-special.info In appreciation of The Great Race.

WOW.

Of course the moon landing never existed. The landers firing would have melted all the cheese. DUH

If they waited 40 years, then Russia and/or China would have won the race to the Moon.
Imagine growing up in a world where USA wasnt number 1....... the Horror.

A movie about the Moonlanding would be rather dry and boring to most people, not many would pay for a movie like this, which is why there have been countless documentaries made about it instead.

I skip reading the bottom line, because it is usually some lame signature.