I Am Not Your Negro : we have to say blm because you racists are *beep* up!

we have to say blm because you racists are *beep* up!

Yeah I said it. If we got to start a whole movement to tell a fellow human being not to kill another human being solely on their skin color then something is wrong with you. I have no problem with the cops. I do know the requirement to be one has been lowered down. Anyone with a limp wrist and pulse can become one which is the problem. You racist only like cops because you think they kill and target black people but I know damn well if yall got stopped for a traffic violation you will lose your *beep* Yall deny white privilege to ease guilt but if you did not have privilege your asses would be shot in the damn streets for throwing a *beep* tantrum over something trivial. That is why the all lives matter mantra is just *beep* Black people are not novelties or a playthings. Again if you support the police and even the miltary because you like the allure of heroism but at the same time like the fact you can kill a person different from you without punishment then you are an *beep* who deserves no sympathy or respect. I find it funny some of you racist are at the bottom rung of your own community. Says alot.

Re: we have to say blm because you racists are *beep* up!

Oh shut up! Big baby!

I bet you are fat neck beard MGTOW supporter who use a flesh light.

"Limp wrist" Why are you being racist against gay people?