Son of Zorn : So Far Not Impressed…

So Far Not Impressed…

So far I've watched the first two episodes of this new Fox Sunday night show, and -to my surprise- not impressed so far. I believe that is Jason Sudeikis as the voice of the animated barbarian "He-man"-type lead character, and the actor playing his son was just on the first season of "Superstore", only with a stache? LOL Cheryl Hines and Will Meadows round out the cast as the mom and step-dad. I read another user post; something about why even make the lead character animated? And that is a very good point. I think maybe the show creators wanted to make reference to shows like "He-man" from the '80s, I dunno? But just not very funny at all thus far. And too bad; I was really looking forward to this show :/

----------------
Check out my Facebook movie group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/movie.holiks/

Re: So Far Not Impressed…

I'm going to have to guess on why the character is animated and say it has something to do with girls who 'oohed' over He-Man when they were young thirty years ago, as guys were supposed to have done over Wilma Flintstone, Betty Rubble or Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo.

As has been noted, nothing about his being animated emerged from the pilot, so why bother to begin with.

As well as nothing about him has been overly funny.

So far not impressed? And what makes you think anybody cares?

Yeah nobody cares. Hey tell us how much you hated dinner but loved the cock you chugged afterwards