Jason Bourne : Redundant, predictable, terrible

Redundant, predictable, terrible

Loved all the previous Bourne movies. But this is worse. Every second of the movie was so predictable. Quit after the Athene chase. Had enough. Thats not Bourne.

"Use SQL to corrupt their databases!!!!!!1111" LMAO! DA FUQ.

Re: Redundant, predictable, terrible

Agreed, no real plot, boring... ?

Agreed...I give up on these movies. Always the same basic plot. So tired of the "government team with super duper computers who somehow can't catch the guy" plot device, it's so over done. That car chasenwas next to impossible to say the least also.

They should call the next one "The Bourne Retirement" and be done with them.

Agreed...I give up on these movies. Always the same basic plot. So tired of the "government team with super duper computers who somehow can't catch the guy" plot device, it's so over done. That car chasen was next to impossible to say the least also.

Agreed...I give up on these movies. Always the same basic plot. So tired of the "government team with super duper computers who somehow can't catch the guy" plot device, it's so over done. That car chase was next to impossible to say the least also.

Just watched it. Completely agree. Seen one, you've seen them all.

I agree, I'm a huge fan of the series and this was a big disappointment.

Legacy was better, at least it had a new concept, as flawed as it was.

Legacy was alot better any one saying otherwise just because damon wasnt there is lying to themselves lol

Agree!! This IMO was the worst "Bourne" to date! And Matt Damon said it would be "THE BEST EVER"?? If they do anymore I hope it's a continuation of the Aaron Cross/Jeremy Renner character and Matt Damon just stays out! 😡

Yeah that was a laugh.. the part about SQL.

I think they have dumb down the franchise and movies in general for the going public which is counter to the savvy culture we're seeing.

I didn't pay for the movie at least.

The IT/hacking bit has always been ridiculously represented in films but this seems to have taken the throne.. Dubna 48K, a Soviet ZX Spectrum clone? Atari ST for hacking? You can gain access to other country's power grid and shut down the electricity of a particular building and you can "inject" virus in their download but you cannot shut down the breach? Who are you kidding?

It's not even about the tired, recycled plot -- the actions and decisions taken by the characters and the whole dynamic between them were also beyond moronic and unrealistic.

Stylistically, the atmosphere at times was there but the cinematography was awful. I don't mind the handheld aesthetic but for christ's sake, why would you shake camera THIS much? The unimaginative and cliched flashback sequences is just an icing on this turd..

2/10

------------

I will not be getting this movie nor the last one with Jeremy Renner. Renner's version was just not a good movie. I didn't care for this new one because during action scenes the camera jumped around way too much. This was a distraction making it hard to follow and enjoy the movie. It seems the current trend is to have the camera jumping around during action scenes. Don't know how others feel, but this is a distraction for me. The Magnificent Seven was a good movie with good action scenes with little to no camera jumping around during action scenes. I was able to follow the movie easily enough and enjoy it. But not so with this latest Bourne movie. I hope producers/directors will put a stop to this trend.

You are pathetic - the movie was awesome - just stop watching movies....

i literally liked 5 seconds of action in the car at the end,

its reflected in ratings too. all previous films had about 8 while this film has 6.5