The Deaths of Ian Stone : Don't let these boards discourage you from seeing this. . .

Don't let these boards discourage you from seeing this. . .

I just watched this movie and found it to be quite enjoyable. How some people say this is the worst movie ever made is beyond my imagination. The acting was alright, the effects were actually quite good, and the plot was interesting.

I have seen most of the horrorfest movies and this one is by far my favorite from 2007 (2006 was Dark Ride). I'm not saying this movie was the most amazing piece of cinema ever made, but it definitely is worth a look for any horror/suspense/sci-fi fan out there.

And for anyone who thinks this is the worst movie ever made, try out Death Tunnel and 2012 Doomsday for starters.

Re: Don't let these boards discourage you from seeing this. . .

I agree, this was definatly my favourite of the horrorfest, and if you wanna talk about worst movie ever made..Creepshow 3 or Starship Troopers 2 takes the cake.

"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today."

I agree with the two above.

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/jump4.GIF" alt="jump4.gif"> Because Cthulhu's like that…
http://www.udgamer.blogspot.com">www.udgamer.blogspot.com

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Fun movie. If your really into Sci-fi horror it's worth a look. I loved it. So far the only Horrorfest movie I had a hard time with is Crazy Eights.

i was mad after watching Penny Dreadful but so far i am loving this movie… its kinda creeping me out.

"I just watched this movie and found it to be quite enjoyable. How some people say this is the worst movie ever made is beyond my imagination. The acting was alright, the effects were actually quite good, and the plot was interesting"

I agree … I can't understand why this gets such bad comments.

Seriously it wasn't that bad at all, ok probably some plot holes etc but it was enjoyable to watch, although I gotta say it fits more into the "scifi-thriller" genre than the "horror" one …

The worst thing they did was those latex suits and sunglasses … maybe an homage to the Matrix, but still… that was unnecessary and kinda ruined the "atmosphere" a bit … cool effects overall though!

Btw what was with all the "don't do drugs" adds throughout the movie?

To be brutally honest this is the only Horrorfest that I have scene from either year. Most of the films didn't and still don't sound that good to me, but this did and I must say that it was actually very good. I am really glad that I saw it.

"Because he's John Doe by choice!" — Se7en

The "don't do drugs" ads were a reference to the emotion-addiction of the Harvesters.

be open minded, watch this movie.

it turned out actually pretty good, not perfect but better than average dumb horror flicks.

Everything is made to be perfect.

I agree that this is one of the better 8 Films movies, Lake Dead is so far the stupidest one I've seen. However, I think Dark Ride was terrible.

"See that, that attitude right there? That's why I always got the extra cookie!" - Dean

This movie was pretty damn good up until the end. I liked the suspense and the mystery of it all….but godamn, why do people make such stupid endings?

it was cool but the last big when "Whats the matter, scared?" was jsut overdoing it.

Yes this was a great movie. A grade. The acting, direction & script are first rate & I enjoyed it thoroughly. Really, I'm getting sick of people writing 'worst movie ever made' for every second flick on IMDB. The phrase literally has no meaning anymore. People who use this phrase write B Grade reviews in my opinion.
And why was this movie great? Well, to begin with, the story opens dramatically & the viewer is tossed into a confusing set of circumstances that leave the audience intrigued. The revelations throughout the rest of the film are handled skillfully & by the end all is revealed satisfactorily. Yes. A good tight plot. The suspense, action & dramatic elements of the film are well balanced. Jaime Murray plays the evil villain & is as sexy as hell, playing a role which can only be understood by imagining Liz Hurley playing 'Pinhead'.
Highly recommended.

I agree with the OP. This movie is good and this board is full of non-sense.

Boycott movies that involve real animal violence! (and their directors too) https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/cat.GIF" alt="cat.gif">

I just watched this movie and found it to be quite enjoyable.

It was ok, but last 20 minutes were really bad, which is sad, it could have been enjoyable movie (at least for me). Last act completely ruined it for me, because it became silly. If the movie was completely silly, I wouldn't have problem with the last act, but first hour of the movie was actually pretty descent (with some horrible lines tho).

How some people say this is the worst movie ever made is beyond my imagination.

Honestly, they probably haven't seen too many bad movies if they think this is the "worst movie evA made".

ajerdman^

"I just watched this movie and found it to be quite enjoyable. How some people say this is the worst movie ever made is beyond my imagination. The acting was alright, the effects were actually quite good, and the plot was interesting."

Agree!

"There's a band playing on the radio ~ With a rhythm of rhyming guitars"