Ghostbusters : Leslie Jones: It's time for a sequel!

Leslie Jones: It's time for a sequel!

"Ok I'm just gonna say it @paulfeig @Sony it's time for a sequel! #GB2"

Check the replies. Everyone is excited about it. *beep* the haters.
https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/798384784863088640

If I don't reply, you're probably on my ignore list for something I forgot already

Re: Leslie Jones: It's time for a sequel!

Her residuals must have run dry already.

Paul himself said he'd like to do a sequel... but no one has called him about one yet.

Let the OP and Leslie dream. It's never gonna happen and by some small miracle, it does, it's gonna be a bigger flop than the first GB reboot movie.

#DontBlameMeIVotedForBernie

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

How childish and pathetic. This is why you haters are mocked and not taken seriously. Shouldn't you be at school pushing some kid into his locker? Or are you another internet pussy troll?

If I don't reply, you're probably on my ignore list for something I forgot already

Shouldn't you be at school pushing some kid into his locker?
No kids in school today, they're all protesting!

Post deleted

"I know you are but what am I?"

Goddammit, you people are stupid.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Awww baby boy got triggered and hit ignore...AGAIN.

Post deleted

Post deleted

beep that haters. That is hater talk. That makes you a hater.

"I know you are but what am I?"

no one wants a sequel to trash.

lol this idiot still thinks theres gonna be a sequel

It would be like if Samsung intentionally went back to make an exploding phone a second time.

We'll probably get a sequel to The Room first. Some people at least put that film in the "so bad it's good" category and is great for laughs. More than can be said for GB:ATC.

i would love a sequel to The Room lol if theres a kickstarter for it anywhere im 100% in

We'll probably get a sequel to The Room first.
I'd be curious to see how Johnny survived!

And now that it's been several years later, did the drug dealer ever get released and get his money from Denny?

I'd go see another one, especially since there won't be another with the old guys in it.

Don't give up the fight for truly independent cinema!

especially since there won't be another with the old guys in it.

That's agesit!

Post deleted

Post deleted

HahAHAhA You are correct, Sir. Yes!

Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha!

---
Click here:
http://soundcloud.com/tigermaster/

Check the replies. Everyone is excited about it. *beep* the haters.

Absolutely, everyone is as excited about this as they were the first one, that's why it was such a massive financial success.... oh, no wait....

But hey, if Sony wants to splooge another load of money on a sequel to something that took about $130 million less than The Legend of Tarzan, then they should press ahead. At the very least it'd be funny to see some of those shill reviewers have to pretend that they love another one of these abominations, or to try and re-affirm that 'Klunk' McKinnon is still everyone's new favourite comedian!💵🚽

Makes sense that Letsdogg would be calling for this though. With Feig's moose having pretty much sewn up the obese, middle-aged, nails down a blackboard voiced, *beep* lowest common denominator mirthless comedy vehicles market, what does the future hold for LD movie wise? Big Momma's Crackhouse 6, or a gender-swapped re-do of Fat Albert?

They'd probably still make more at the box-office than Feig's Gate though!💰

'And you can't p*ss on hospitality, I WON'T ALLOW IT!'

This guy tries too hard. My God, the stupidity...

Also, most of the replies under that tweet are from women which I must remind you is who this movie MAINLY is appealing to.

This guy? Who are you talking about, me? I'm trying too hard to what?

I know a lot of men who enjoyed the movie and don't feel threatened by it, including myself

I know a lot of men who enjoyed the movie

Not nearly enough of them to make it profitable

It's not male insecurity, crybaby. The movie was terrible. Simple as that

Post deleted

I know a lot of men who enjoyed the movie and don't feel threatened by it, including myself

So what? It still flopped.

---
Click here:

Post deleted

he movie is far from flopping, in your dreams troll!!!!!!!!!!!
A flop indicates that it made less than it cost to make.

If it has not flopped, please let us know what the figures are to indicate otherwise. Last numbers I saw, it was a massive flop.

Wow, a fake troll account. This is creepy, sad and pathetic and flattering. Get a life, *beep* loser

'American Sniper', which was rated R and was based on the life of a redneck psychopath with a gun, obliterated it in the box office, despite the fact that its budget was nearly three times lower. 'The Equalizer', a movie about a manly man saving a damsel in distress, was a hit. Gerard Butler's Mike Banning movies were hits, although the second one was a piece of cr@p. The only Expendables movie that failed was the last one, the one that tried to push the feminist angle.

And so on.

At the same time, GB2016, the most wildly advertised "feminist" movie over the last decade, did not double its budget at the box office. 'Joy', aka Jennifer Lawrence's feminist thing, flopped. 'Suffragette' was a miserable flop.

This way of applying statistics is extremely inaccurate, by the way, but, to me, at least, this only means that there is a significant amount of people who are sick and tired of pseudo-feminism being pushed down their throats. Which is why pure manliness is rewarded and "feminist" movies flop.

---
Click here:

If they really wanted a sequel they should have gotten off twitter and went to the theater when it came out.

You also might want to get your news from sources that are more reliable that Hollywood personalities and twitter.

Sony is dying right now. They are not going to risk a sequel to a film that failed to meet expectations.

You're move, creep

Sausage Party was better and deserves the segqual.

Didn't Sausage Party get #1 during its opening weekend?

Ghostbusters couldn't even do that. It lost out to Secret Lives of Pets, which was #1 the weekend before!! That's almost unheard of in the summer time.

And the sad thing is that this could have been a billion dollar movie, had it been directed by a different person, better scripted and better acted, and better marketed. This could have been on par with Marvel and Transformers at the box office. But no, the people behind this film had to be stupid hacks.

It definitely could have - but apparently they thought wonton jokes, insulting the fan base, and unwanted political agendas was the way to go. Sure worked out

Soup Jokes! That's where the real money is.

"Waiter, there's a failed movie in my soup!"

It's CHOW-DAH! CHOW-DAH!!

🍵

Everyone is excited about it.

Like the projected box office for Fembusters one suspects that that's something of an exaggeration....

"Ok I'm just gonna say it @paulfeig @Sony it's time for a sequel! #GB2"

Hoo! I reckon that's the biggest laugh this picture's gotten so far.

I give f*@k zero. It's like giving no f*@ks, only without the calories.