Ghostbusters : John Campea: *beep* you Ghostbusters fans

John Campea: *beep* you Ghostbusters fans

Re: John Campea: *beep* you Ghostbusters fans

...who?

First of all, who the F is John Campea, second.. is that the link of the video in his YouTube channel? If so, I ain't clicking that $hit.

I like how he tried to defend how good it was, how important it was... and then call people who didn't like it "basement dwelling virgins".

Do none of these goofs realize that by attacking your audience, you are missing out on potential sales?

Does John Campea not know that Ghostbusters was banned in China?

Who is this guy and why should anyone care what he thinks one way or the other?

I DON'T BELIEVE IN CASUAL SEX. I ALWAYS WEAR A TIE.

What a f[][]king sellout John has become. I remembered when all these Hollywood people were kissing Roman Polanski's ass when he was caught in a country that was able to extradite him and how he was standing up for decency when others wanted that confirmed-rapist/escape convict to be free. Now he's defending this nonsense? And he said girls never dressed as Ghostbusters? Did he turn into so much of a sellout that he's blind to the fact that girls have been inspired to dress like female Ghostbusters? Did he forget that in some Ghostbusters media Janine was a Ghostbuster? How about Kylie Griffin? Neither of those two insipired Ghostbusters cosplay? You know what, he's as dumb as Rudy Giuliani when he blamed Obama for some of the worst terrorists attacks to American interests and forgot that he was in New York when 9/11 happened.

Yeah, John has lost my respect and has become another sellout.

This guy is paid to say that everything he watches is good : he gave a pass to Batman V Superman FFS !!!

You know, I can get why he'd jump on the "The message behind Ghostbusters is important" movement, as many of the critics did to save face... but to openly say "Batman V Superman" was good? You lose all credibility right there.

Same guy who defended the Martha scene in BvS. Dont care about that twat

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Had to look him up on Google. What a disgrace he is for Canadians, well, not as bad as Justin Trudeau but still pretty bad with this statement he gave.

He didn't call out ghostbusters fans.

--------
DRRROOOPPP OUUTTTT OFFF LIFE WIIITH BOOOOONG IN HAAAAANNND.