Westworld : Evan Rachel Wood Steals The Show!……….

Evan Rachel Wood Steals The Show!……….

I just finished the second episode of this new highly-anticipated HBO series, of course based on the 1973 Michael Crichton film. This show takes the movie to a whole other level, going into areas "A.I." and "Blade Runner" explored, as far as how much and to what degree artificial intelligence can contemplate their own existence. I believe this is HBO's biggest original production to date, and it shows. Evan Rachel Wood is pretty much the lead character, and she has really come a long way since her pre-"Thirteen" days – has blossomed into every bit a beautiful leading lady starlet as she was an adorable young child actress. She just steals the show in every scene she's in. And Oscar winner Sir Anthony Hopkins is the mad-man scientist at the helm creating all this virtual craziness! LOL Ed Harris, James Marsden, Jeffrey Wright, and Thandie Newton (lookin especially DEEEE-lish!) also round out the cast.

—————-
Check out my Facebook movie group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/movie.holiks/

Re: Evan Rachel Wood Steals The Show!……….

Evan is rad.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I agree. I think most of the actors have done a great job so far. I find the violence done to the hosts is really disturbing (at least to me) and I put that down to the very good acting abilities of those involved. So far, this show has been extremely absorbing but then I've always loved sci-fi.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Who are you talking to, Spamalot?

loved her dialogue " Goodmorning daddy!" 4 or 5 times in 1st episode in western accent.

loved her dialogue " Goodmorning daddy!" 4 or 5 times in 1st episode in western accent.

I loved her delivery of the line "These violent delights have violent ends" to Maeve in the second episode. I think it rather unfair to judge or demean her performance on the basis of something that isn't her fault, but a decision of the screenwriters to have her dialogue be so repetitive so far.

'Honi soit qui mal y pense'

Her Beginning of the day dialogue is repetitive because they are programmed to start everyday with the same dialogue. I think she's doing a great job pulling off her "positive woman" character.