Hoff the Record : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Surprisingly good!

Agreed- much better than I thought

Watched it on a whim expecting it to be crap, and it was quite entertaining. will see how it goes on

Just laugh my ass off the hoff. I think it's brilliant he's able to not take himself seriously.

'It was a private moment....'

Hilarious

Didn't laugh, just wondered why he goes for this crap. Why not produce a new series of Baywatch?

I neither read nor write long-winded essays on the IMDB.

Hilarious, inventive and extremely sporting of Mr Hasselhoff to send himself up. Its entertainment value also shines through when you compare it with Dave's other new sitcom shown on the same night - the wholly laugh-free 'Undercover', one of the worst apologies for a sitcom I have ever seen, rivalling 'The Wright Way', 'The Royal Bodyguard' and 'Sun Trap' in its clumsy, over-played script and acting. Stick to your BT ads Mr Rigby if this is the best offer you can get.

I saw the ads for it and they were funny, but I just thought meh. Anyway it just came on in the background while I was surfing, I watched it and it genuinely made me laugh out loud. Funny enough for me to want to check the rest out. Full credit to the Hoff, he reminded me somewhat of Leslie Nielsen in the straight-faced delivery stakes. 8/10 would be generous, but 7/10 is too low for the episode I just saw (giving a speech/debate at a top private school). It's by no means an original format, that's the proviso.

Worth seeing, but not worth going to see.

Also pleasantly surprised how funny it is. Was expecting lots of cliches.
Episode 3 definitely the funniest so far. Love the driver and his comments about the Hoff.

Yea hoff has been a bloody good sport for this program to be honest. I like the banter talk and the cabbie is brilliant

Getting better week by week, last episode was the best so far.
Gotta admit some of the one liners take a second or two to sink in but that for me is great comedy

Agreed, the scene with the farmer and the shotgun was class. Feels like the show is just starting to hit it's stride.

Seriously funny show, on the level with Real Husbands of Hollywood

-only uneducated minds are not open to any ideas other than their own.