Mad Dogs : I don't think there are 4 more stupid people on the planet

I don't think there are 4 more stupid people on the planet

Nothing really to add subject pretty much covers it. It would take way to long to even begin listing the reasons why. The odds of 4 people that stupid finding each other to be friends has to be astronomical.

Re: I don't think there are 4 more stupid people on the planet

Yeah that's what I've been thinking, they're such idiots.

The cast of TV characters are simply not full of intelligent people.

And somewhat interestingly...I just watched the first season of the original, and even though it's based on the same storyline, the 4 main characters in the original do NOT come across as buffoons/clowns/imbeciles. They just come across as 4 guys who get caught up in an insane situation. They don't come across as wimpy little pussy morons the way they do in the remake version. It was much more watchable and I felt dramatic tension watching it rather than nausea and repulsion and a never-ending desire to throw something at the TV the way I did while watching the remake.

"Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back in." -- Will Rogers

>> I just watched the first season of the original

What is that? Is it American, or British? Most American TV is mind-numbingly idiotic.

The original is British, and takes place in Majorca, not Belize. And it's so much better. It fills in a lot of the gaps much better and flows better and is acted and directed much better as well. The remake is American, and sucks.

"Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back in." -- Will Rogers

I am finding so many American series that have British or other foreign roots that are pale idiotic imitations of the original series. Our government and corporations are trying to engineer a culture of robotic idiots that they can do whatever they want with. I'd wish someone with a brain had access to the Hollywood managers who make these rules that anything we see on TV must be at elementary school level so as not to give people any ideas. And don't even get me started on all the murders, violence and crime that American TV is all about. It is as if we use a model of freedom that is toxic as the purpose of our society, like allowing a child to choose for itself what it does, eats, and its moral code without any intelligent input. Can you tell me if the original was also called Mad Dogs, and did you stream it somewhere like Amazon, NetFlix (probably not), Hulu, etc?

I agree that the US is hell bent on creating a true Idiocracy.

Here's the IMDb link to the original Mad Dogs (and it's called Mad Dogs):

<a href="%3Cbr%3Ehttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1652218/?ref_=nv_sr_3">
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1652218/?ref_=nv_sr_3</a>

I watched it on PrimeWire.

https://www.primewire.ag/watch-2716203-Mad-Dogs-online-free

(Just use extreme caution at PrimeWire. Some links open up another window that has to be closed IMMEDIATELY or else it locks up the computer with some spamware BS. If you can't close the window in time you have to CTL+Alt+DEL to get the Task Manager (assuming you're using Windows) and close out your entire browser. It's a hassle but I was able to watch the entire series that way. Otherwise, no go.)

Thanks, I will check it out.
Ah, the benefits of being all Apple/Mac! ;-)

LOL. Hope it goes smoother on Mac than MS. It's definitely worth a look IMO. Cheers.

Stupid. And/or annoying. These imbeciles make Zach Galifianakis look like Einstein in any of his otherwise imbecilic roles. (It's hard to pick the most annoying character, but I'd have to go with Gus. Every time I saw his face and heard his voice I just wanted to throw something at the TV.)

Plus, watching the first 20 minutes of the original Mad Dogs showed me that the character I liked the least, Gus, was some PC character tossed into the American version for all the wrong reasons. And it shows.