House of the Dragon : Poll: Which queen is the biggest ho?

Which queen is the biggest ho?

Rhaenyra
0% 0 votes
Alicent
0% 0 votes

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Re: Which queen is the biggest ho?

Which one is hornier?

Definitely Alicent.

In this episode Alicent;

- Commanded Ser Criston to eat that pussy till she creamed on his face

- Appeased the jealous spymaster Larys Strong with some weirdo action as he jerked off on her partially naked foot

- Rode Ser Criston like a bucking Bronco while the heir to The Iron Throne, a 4 years child, under his protection had his head literally sawed off his living body in the next room. Dereliction of duty? Not if Cristons duty is to pleasing the queens booty, I guess.

- Rubbed one out to her drifting thoughts of strapping young men while meditating to the Old Gods and the New as she listened to Madonnas Like a Virgin on her newly installed XM Satelite Radio.

Pretty interesting turn for a devout chaste lady who was infuriated in season 1 about the idea of underage Rhaenyra banging her beloved uncle/future husband Daemon in a whorehouse during a drinking run in Flea Bottom even though Daemon cut her short when he couldn't get it up for her because he's a ****ing gentleman.

Pretty interesting turn for a devout chaste lady who was infuriated in season 1 about the idea of underage Rhaenyra banging her beloved uncle/future husband Daemon in a whorehouse during a drinking run in Flea Bottom even though Daemon cut her short when he couldn't get it up for her because he's a ****ing gentleman.
Yeah, well said! 😂🤣

I'm pretty sure Daemon banged Alicent and put baby Aemond in her.

Aemond is the only one of them I like and he is so much like Daemon … He even talks the same. Surely it can't just be coincidence 🤔

And with this headline I'll remember Filmboards.
Always stylish and no way misogynistic…No, no no!

Gute Nacht, Freunde - Good night, friends

Your happiest day, Hungry aka DojoDanny aka Afroman aka many-more!
You can continue your profound discussions with your favourite Mod Twizlee and your other 'heroes'.
All your 'friends'. ☺

wave3.gif

Fuck off, trannie.

Stay out of my HOTD discussion threads or i'll cut your ****ing head off.