House of the Dragon : Rewatching S1 before next week

Re: Rewatching S1 before next week

And the crazy mayor getting her comeuppance 😂

Back to HotD…espiodes 5-7 at least tonight. Otto's about to be given his walking papers.

Otto's about to be given his walking papers
Good 😝

Boo!! He's fun! What would these series be wtihtout the scehemers? And his facial expressions are pretty funny. His preposterous marriage suggestion was hilarious. Viserys had the correct response.

41c834d05c7fcde4cd2b178a9766ce5233cd1fe9.gif

Loki said... Boo!! He's fun! What would these series be wtihtout the scehemers? And his facial expressions are pretty funny. His preposterous marriage suggestion was hilarious. Viserys had the correct response.

41c834d05c7fcde4cd2b178a9766ce5233cd1fe9.gif
expand
I know, I know, I just hate how Rhaenyra got so screwed over.

Pandora said... I know, I know, I just hate how Rhaenyra got so screwed over.
expand
this gif kills me.

2oF-fv.gif

Alicent's reaction!

Loki said... this gif kills me.

2oF-fv.gif

Alicent's reaction!
expand
I’m on ep3 where Otto proposes to Viserys that Rhaenyra marries Aegon and Viserys replies with, but he’s only 2 😬😂

Pandora said... I’m on ep3 where Otto proposes to Viserys that Rhaenyra marries Aegon and Viserys replies with, but he’s only 2 😬😂
expand
And then he belly laughs. 🤣

Pandora said... I’m on ep3 where Otto proposes to Viserys that Rhaenyra marries Aegon and Viserys replies with, but he’s only 2 😬😂
expand
Must say, Alicent's age up wasn't a jarring actress replacement. They look similar. And I don't find Rhaenyra's as jarring this time around.

Loki said... Must say, Alicent's age up wasn't a jarring actress replacement. They look similar. And I don't find Rhaenyra's as jarring this time around.
expand
The Alicent actresses are incredibly similar and I was fine with Rhaenyra by the end (I'm still on the younger actresses episodes though).

Pandora said... The Alicent actresses are incredibly similar and I was fine with Rhaenyra by the end (I'm still on the younger actresses episodes though).
expand
Otto is back now (nice to see Daemon react when Laena dracarysed herself) and hasn't aged a day in 10 years. 😅

Loki said... Otto is back now (nice to see Daemon react when Laena dracarysed herself) and hasn't aged a day in 10 years. 😅
expand
I forget why Otto is sent away but it must be coming up soon for me (I'm on ep4 now). Isn't Criston the king of non-aging? At least with Otto they make him look a bit more scraggly but isn't Criston exactly the same by the end of the season?
(nice to see Daemon react when Laena dracarysed herself)
This is an example of how Daemon isn't the bad guy it is implied he is at the start 🥺 I just watched the crab feeder fight. He was so badass sword.gif

Pandora said... I forget why Otto is sent away but it must be coming up soon for me (I'm on ep4 now). Isn't Criston the king of non-aging? At least with Otto they make him look a bit more scraggly but isn't Criston exactly the same by the end of the season?
(nice to see Daemon react when Laena dracarysed herself)
This is an example of how Daemon isn't the bad guy it is implied he is at the start 🥺 I just watched the crab feeder fight. He was so badass sword.gif
expand
Him too. He just got a haircut.

Otto took the blame for being the messenger about something but he deserved some form of punishment for his motives. Anyway that's the end of the ep you're on, I think.

Loki said... Him too. He just got a haircut.

Otto took the blame for being the messenger about something but he deserved some form of punishment for his motives. Anyway that's the end of the ep you're on, I think.
expand
He just got a haircut.
Job done ✔️😂

Pandora said...
He just got a haircut.
Job done ✔️😂
expand
I'm at the Alicent meltdown moment. Class tv. 👌

Loki said... I'm at the Alicent meltdown moment. Class tv. 👌
expand
Where she tries to knife the kid?

Pandora said... Where she tries to knife the kid?
expand
Yep. Otto so proud of her because he never saw that side of her before.

He and Aemond were right though. Gaining a dragon is WELL worth losing an eye. She just went nuts because her kid god seriously hurt over and any mother would go wild. Of coruse, she went OTT (but she's had a lot of pent up resentment building up so she just exploded).

Pandora said...
He just got a haircut.
Job done ✔️😂
expand
Also….they didn't actually scruff Otto up any more. His beard isn't even longer. It's just the first scene with him back that he's in the wind so his hair is unkempt. But other than that, exactly the same. 😅 Corlys too.

Second time jump….also no ageing.

Loki said... Also….they didn't actually scruff Otto up any more. His beard isn't even longer. It's just the first scene with him back that he's in the wind so his hair is unkempt. But other than that, exactly the same. 😅 Corlys too.

Second time jump….also no ageing.
expand
They put all their aging energy into Viserys 😂

Pandora said... They put all their aging energy into Viserys 😂
expand
I am at the scene where he is topless, getting seen to, and Otto is offering milk of the poppy. God he looks broooootal.

Loki said... I am at the scene where he is topless, getting seen to, and Otto is offering milk of the poppy. God he looks broooootal.
expand
Gross! 😝

Pandora said... Gross! 😝
expand
It's the throne room crossing!

See you in 5 years.

Loki said... It's the throne room crossing!

See you in 5 years.
expand
Where Daemon helps him?

Pandora said... Where Daemon helps him?
expand
Yes! There's only one crossing quite like that.

Pandora said... Where Daemon helps him?
expand
The White Worm is beautiful but a bad actress. 🤣

Loki said... The White Worm is beautiful but a bad actress. 🤣
expand
The one with the strange accent?

Pandora said... The one with the strange accent?
expand
Yes!

Also, always disappointed Otto isn't rolling a joint when he's sealing a message.

Pandora said... The one with the strange accent?
expand
at the end of the last episode now, as Daemon sings to the dragon. I love that scene. He has a lovely voice.

Loki said... at the end of the last episode now, as Daemon sings to the dragon. I love that scene. He has a lovely voice.
expand
I’m watching the potential husbands for Rhaenyra - “Protection? The princess has a dragon you dumb ****” 🤣

Pandora said... I’m watching the potential husbands for Rhaenyra - “Protection? The princess has a dragon you dumb cunt” 🤣
expand
Loved that response. Had to pause the last episode 10min before the end because of revision class. Got my exam on Thursday. 😱

Loki said... Loved that response. Had to pause the last episode 10min before the end because of revision class. Got my exam on Thursday. 😱
expand
Go study! You got this 💪🏻

Pandora said... Go study! You got this 💪🏻
expand
Last revision class done! Back to finishing HotD and then….dunno. 😅

Loki said... Him too. He just got a haircut.

expand
Back on this now and Otto has just left. To be fair to him he was actually right about Rhaenyra 😂

Pandora said... Back on this now and Otto has just left. To be fair to him he was actually right about Rhaenyra 😂
expand
Yep but his motives were dodge. Much as I love him. 😅😅😅😅

Loki said... Yep but his motives were dodge. Much as I love him. 😅😅😅😅
expand
Of course they were. He’s a mahoosive prick 😂

Pandora said... Of course they were. He’s a mahoosive prick 😂
expand
A funny, handsome one…

Loki said... A funny, handsome one…
expand
🤣

Pandora said... 🤣
expand
Daemon is funny too. Thank **** for both of them or it would be humourless.

Loki said... Daemon is funny too. Thank fuck for both of them or it would be humourless.
expand
Daemon is my favourite. Alicent is probably the most humourless of them all

Pandora said... Daemon is my favourite. Alicent is probably the most humourless of them all
expand
Of course Otto is mine. Actually, one eye ****face might be 3nd fav because he REALLY took a risk stealing a dragon. And he has Daemon's cockiness.

Loki said... Of course Otto is mine. Actually, one eye fuckface might be 3nd fav because he REALLY took a risk stealing a dragon. And he has Daemon's cockiness.
expand
One eye ****face was in Saltburn 😁

Pandora said... One eye fuckface was in Saltburn 😁
expand
What? I didn't recognize him! Need to rewatch.

Loki said... What? I didn't recognize him! Need to rewatch.
expand
He was the fellow dork at uni who first befriends Oliver and who kind of gets dumped so that Oliver can go to Saltburn.

Pandora said... He was the fellow dork at uni who first befriends Oliver and who kind of gets dumped so that Oliver can go to Saltburn.
expand
Gonna rewatch Sunday afternoon, to unwind from Wales.

Loki said... Gonna rewatch Sunday afternoon, to unwind from Wales.
expand
You are in Wales now?

Pandora said... You are in Wales now?
expand
Yes, have been since Wednesday!

Loki said... Yes, have been since Wednesday!
expand
I didn’t realise you were actually going there! Your happy place 😀

Pandora said... I didn’t realise you were actually going there! Your happy place 😀
expand
Ireland and Wales are both my happy places. And yeeees, in Cardiff right now. Watching football in a pub.

Loki said... Ireland and Wales are both my happy places. And yeeees, in Cardiff right now. Watching football in a pub.
expand
Awesome! cheers.gif

Pandora said... Awesome! cheers.gif
expand
2 down 20min in. 😭😭😭