Russell Brand : "Proof" these accusations were falsified/altered/flawed

Re: "Proof" these accusations were falsified/altered/flawed

yes lol

have u met any liberals before ?

I guess maybe try to not look at it in that way. How many of these men, who have not been found guilty, have had their lives ruined? Career briefly damaged, sure. Then the return comes and Twitter goes to war and clickbaity articles about like fruit in summer and the entire celebrity gossip realm is ablaze. Careers are precarious, lots of things cause a change or shift in one's career; celebrities being so public just make it seem like the end of the world, to get people focused (like a ****ing drug) that it seems more dire than it is; most rebound, many surely suspect they'll rebound. "Destroying a man's life" is rhetorically overstating things here. Especially with Brand, his life will not be destroyed by this news - perhaps by a guilty verdict - but he's been building himself as some outsider voice for a while. His career will be fine.

Look at it as a way of understanding - statistically, anecdotally, etc… - that victims, I'm general but specifically of rape and sexual assault here, tend to have trouble coming forward for a number of well documented amecdotal (unique) reasons, or their claims at the time not being taken seriously for some well documented statistical reasons and others dropped the ball (police, hospital staff, etc…) so she was expected to do the same, etc… We know, with certainty, these difficulties have long been common for victims. So, less "let's preemptively ruin this dude's life" and more, "let's acknowledge if we do this the ole hush-hush go on as normal way, we're gonna drop the ball for sure". "Benefit of the doubt" doesn't mean absolute certainty; it means certain enough we'll stay quiet and listen to what you're about to say because yeah, we humans in general are kinda **** at that sometimes and this one's important.

Got our attention, now prove yourself… rather than go away stfu until you settle with a corporate NDA or court gag order.

I guess maybe try to not look at it in that way. Career briefly damaged, sure. Then the return comes and Twitter goes to war and clickbaity articles about like fruit in summer and the entire celebrity gossip realm is ablaze. Careers are precarious, lots of things cause a change or shift in one's career; celebrities being so public just make it seem like the end of the world, to get people focused (like a ****ing drug) that it seems more dire than it is; most rebound, many surely suspect they'll rebound. "Destroying a man's life" is rhetorically overstating things here. Especially with Brand, his life will not be destroyed by this news - perhaps by a guilty verdict - but he's been building himself as some outsider voice for a while. His career will be fine.

How many of these men, who have not been found guilty, have had their lives ruined?

Plenty. They have lost their careers on accusations alone. If you are going to argue that is in any way justifiable then you are not a liberal. Your attitude is the same one that got Emmett Till lynched.

My password is password

Once these allegations are made on social media, without any trial or conviction, the accused does indeed have their career ruined. It takes years of being tried by the courts of public opinion and being dropped right and left, being fired, losing job prospects, losing all sources of new income during all of those years combined with having to fork over millions in legal fees, all while seeing their bank account dwindle paying their legal and non-legal expenditures, and future prospects being lost or not even offered, solely based on accusations.

In what world is this fair and just? Should someone start accusing you of sexual assault on twitter and instagram and tiktok and, without any valid proof, continue to spread allegations? Does that make them right?

Do they recover? Some do and some don't. For some, they end up in prison only to be exonerated years later after the accuser admits they falsified their claims. That has happened. These men lose years of their lives. Many find their relationships with their families strained or dissolved.

Some people don't mind putting the grind to high-profile celebrities because in their small minds, they feel "they can afford it." Balderdash! What funds a person has or doesn't have is irrelevant to the matter; although I do wonder if Brand weren't worth so much money, if these 4 women would still feel the urge to file suits.

As I've pointed out several times already, we've had two high-profile cases of celebrities where the accusations of assault were proven to be false and the courts vindicated the men involved. Yet here we are.

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." – Candace Owens
"Not today, Satan!" – Blaire White
#IStandWithJKRowling

Here you go. Parliament is attempting to shut down ALL platforms on which Brand may make ANY money, regardless of the content. They are also attempting to shut down other creators who dare to stand up against the mob mentality and cover the events so that absolutely no one may monetize coverage of this situation….except the women who are making the accusations!

Again, by the very definition, this is an attempt at shutting down healthy debate, constructive criticism, and breathing space to allow the courts to process evidence.

Thankfully, Rumble refused to acquiesce and stated that they stand for free speech (which would include one's right to defend themselves and the right of others to share their opinion, on either side).

This should be a cause to worry! When the government is stepping in and shutting down - in this case Brand's ability to earn an income - before this has even gone to trial, something is very wrong and corrupt.

The fact that you could watch this video and read this letter from the UK Government trying to shut down multiple platforms and think that lives are not ruined, is not only sadly tragic but deeply troubling.

#IStandWithJKRowling

Russell brand isn't interested in you, haggeth witch wannabe.

Okay, gotcha. You're mooching off the government with benefits and still at your age you haven't managed to get a job and make something of yourself and contribute to society. Good thing you went to school! LOL What a joke! No experience in life, but lots of hate.

#IStandWithJKRowling

whatever i don't care what you think of me. now go crawl back into your cave, Morticia!

MFGA - check my blocklist, you're probably on it

I'm glad you don't care what I think of you because it wouldn't please you. I think you're a waste of space and resources. I also think you've been terribly misled by neofeminism. You'll learn when you hit the wall, though.

#IStandWithJKRowling

k

MFGA - check my blocklist, you're probably on it

Knows from experience

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

lol

My password is password

Everyone in the world knew he was a top shagger. He never even tried to hide the fact. It's nothing but a smear campaign to use his past as a self professed "sex addict" to paint him to be an abuser and a rapist. Why else wait till now, when his career in political journalism is at an all time high? This is what happens when you're not influencing people to lop their cocks off and castrate children.

I find the timing suspicious at best. Waiting 15-20 years to come forward, and to do so by making accusations on social media, does not lend credence to the allegations. What makes this coordinated is how the women came forward on the same day all these years later.

All that's happening is people are forming emotional opinions without any evidence. One cannot go to court based on emotions and feelings; there are strict guidelines for what's allowed and expected in terms of evidence-based claims.

Waiting decades until he sobers up, is having his third child, and is now attacking the elite, big corporations and MSM versus wooing the liberal media hivemind, makes all of this suspicious. I don't deny he was overtly randy and he's been transparent about that.

Accusations do not equal evidence or proof. I'm waiting for the evidence (which is not the same as having a knee-jerk reaction to emotions).

#IStandWithJKRowling

👍

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Doesn't this seem like basic courtesy and simple common sense? Why does it elude so many people?

#IStandWithJKRowling

As you said, they are thinking with their emotions…
Or not thinking at all.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

#IStandWithJKRowling

Nobody is claiming this isn't coordinated though, Dispatches ran an investigation which they published on channel 4. Channel 4 is a TV station in the UK, that he used to work for and Dispatches is a journalistic series they run every now and then wherein they conduct investigations into either corporations, policies or in this case, a celebrity. It's usually fairly respected. When I watched the CEO talk about Brand, she did so with personal vendetta which makes me think she has a personal grudge against him. All in all, all this does is boost his brand (pun intended). Theres no evidence to support the claims, because most of it happened almost 2 decades ago, his fanbase hasn't deserted him, only strengthened (who doesn't love somebody who said **** you to 'The Man'? It's the Andrew Tate blueprint) and the Right seem to be supporting him through this. Which had you told me that 4 years ago I'd never have believed.

Sick pun 🤙

My password is password

Precisely. While he was a liberal shill, no one seemed to have a problem with him. However, when he sobered up and changed his political viewpoints, he became fodder. I also read that the woman who put the channel 4 documentary together actually contacted women from Brand's past in order to create this narrative.

You said that no one is disputing that it's a coordinated attack, and I think most critical thinkers can see that is. However, some posters here like soffee and her lapdog dismiss the term "coordinated attack" because they don't agree with it and refuse to look at any information that might disagree with their agenda which is "Down with the Patriarchy" and "All Men Suck" or "Believe All Women". We've already seen this play out within the COURT SYSTEM with both Johnny Depp and Till Lindemann where the accusers out and out lied and evidence, not emotions, proved the truth behind the allegations.

I disagree with allowing these women to make claims anonymously unless they extended Brand the same courtesy and let this continue through legal channels. As it is, based on social media accusations, he's already had gigs cancelled, shows cancelled, been demonetized, and is being tried by social media before he even presents his side of events. No one cares about facts anymore. Whatever happened to "Innocent Until Proven Guilty"?

#IStandWithJKRowling

is this even legit as a case and not time-barred?

is there physical evidence: torn clothing with dna? bloody clothing?

is there documentation of the alleged events? photos, video? is this material in custody of a third party? was it deposited with an attorney? is there an unbroken chain of custody to preclude alteration?

or is this all some money grab via the echo chamber of social media outrage?

i look at the guy and seriously want to whack him in the balls with a john daly sized driver, but if his accuser is simply ginning up the news cycle to gain favor, then dismiss this as naked power grab by a disaffected former lover

Your first sentence contradicts the thread's subject line.

my password is upside down