The Sopranos : "People who watched the first episode will understand" Tony didn't die - D.Chase

"People who watched the first episode will understand" Tony didn't die - D.Chase

"People who watched the first episode will understand why this (final) episode ended the way it did." - David Chase, explaining that the cut to black is not the death of Tony.

The cut to black in the finale was the simply leaving Tony with the same abruptness with which we were introduced to Tony. Season 1 Episode 1, after the intro sequence, we start with a black screen then “blink” we see Tony in Melfi’s office. The end scene was simply “blinking” out of Tony’s world in the same quick manner we “blinked” in.

After the finale Chase also said "If something appeared that really made a good 'Sopranos' movie and you could invest in it and everybody else wanted to do it, I would do it." - Not a comment he'd make if Tony was dead.

Re: "People who watched the first episode will understand" Tony didn't die - D.C

Link?

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Re: "People who watched the first episode will understand" Tony didn't die - D.C

Ur quotes are not in the article.

Wrong, middle paragraph.

None of it’s there.
Stop making up shit!

You blind tard, direct copy from the middle paragraph of my link

.. I'm not being coy. If something appeared that really made a good 'Sopranos' movie and you could invest in it and everybody else wanted to do it, I would do it.

That’s not what you quoted in your first Post.

You blind tard, it's literally the last line.

One small line over a three paragraph, all full of shit!

It's the line you asked the link for, because it proves Tony didn't die, brainless.

No, I didnt.

I asked for the link for the quotes you posted but you provided with an out of content line.

You blind tard, this is the line I posted, then linked the source of.

After the finale Chase also said "If something appeared that really made a good 'Sopranos' movie and you could invest in it and everybody else wanted to do it, I would do it." - Not a comment he'd make if Tony was dead.

The very first paragraph which is a direct quote from David Chase is not in the link.

End Of Story!

The last paragraph is in the link. Your welcome, dumb.

So you agree what I said,

The First paragraph isnt there, meaning things are made up and out content. Poorly done post Moron!!!

bigbadwolf666 said... So you agree what I said,

The First paragraph isnt there, meaning things are made up and out content. Poorly done post Moron!!!
expand
The First paragraph isnt there

And the last paragraph is, stupid. Do your own research for the first.

submachine said...
The First paragraph isnt there

And the last paragraph is, stupid. Do your own research for the first.
expand
Out of three,
No sources or order for such rubbish, no matter how hard you try with your feeble vulgar attempts.
You might fool fools, but not me.

bigbadwolf666 said... Out of three,
No sources or order for such rubbish, no matter how hard you try with your feeble vulgar attempts.
You might fool fools, but not me.
expand
Last paragraph proves Tony wasn't killed.
Cope.

submachine said... Last paragraph proves Tony wasn't killed.
Cope.
expand
The Point of my statement is not what one part says, you really cant read and are grasping on straws with these weak and lame comebacks!

bigbadwolf666 said... The Point of my statement is not what one part says, you really cant read and are grasping on straws with these weak and lame comebacks!
expand
Keep ignoring what one part says because it proves Tony wasn't killed.

submachine said... Keep ignoring what one part says because it proves Tony wasn't killed.
expand
This whole argument isnt about Tony, or what he said, get ur head out of ur ass, MORON!

bigbadwolf666 said... This whole argument isnt about Tony, or what he said, get ur head out of ur ass, MORON!
expand
You can't even get that part right, read it again:

"People who watched the first episode will understand" Tony didn't die - D.C

And again

Tony didn't die

submachine said... You can't even get that part right, read it again:

"People who watched the first episode will understand" Tony didn't die - D.C

And again

Tony didn't die
expand
Reread what I said a Billion times, maybe that’ll make a dent.

bigbadwolf666 said... Reread what I said a Billion times, maybe that’ll make a dent.
expand
You missed it again:

Tony didn't die

submachine said... You missed it again:

Tony didn't die
expand
Stop obsessing about Tony, that’s not what I said!

bigbadwolf666 said... Stop obsessing about Tony, that’s not what I said!
expand
The subject of this post and the point here is Tony (surviving).

submachine said... The subject of this post and the point here is Tony (surviving).
expand
Your point, your post,
Not Mine!

The whole family meets in a public restaurant,they all seem to be getting along,Tony actually seems humbled, I still think they entered witness protection.

Dendrolagus Uranus

That article is from 2007. Here is a more recent one where he confirms that Tony did die.

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1308336/sopranos-creator-david-chase-finally-confirms-tonys-fate

The only thing that confirms is Tony's death was considered, and rejected.

I’ve read all this shit many times, there’s no confirmation.

I always thought he died. It just made the most sense. And I loved the abrupt switch to black.

Not a comment he'd make if Tony was dead

well, Tony is dead now either way so the movie will not happen. Yeah yeah I know his son played a younger version of the man but you cant really replace James Gandolfini in that role, it would not seem right.

People who think anything “definitely” happened after the cut to black are legit retarded, the viewer is free to make up whatever ending they feel happened and no one is wrong. Tony could have died in the restaurant or he walked out.

Wrong

Fuck you, you’re wrong, the writers admitted it was ambiguous

Only one "writer" matters, stupid.

So the writers that worked on the show and have a far better understanding of the ending than you do “don’t matter” now?

You’re a special kind of retarded

Only one "writer" named David Chase matters, brainless.

David Chase wasn’t even the main writer on the show, Dickweed

Another false statement from AnthonySucksssCock

Anthony does indeed suck cock, but I am not him and I never make false statements

You are right and I agree it is up to the viewer to decide.
There is no right or wrong.
The OP is a brain dead, narrow minded stubborn son of a bitch.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

This thread is here to prove idiots like you wrong, thanks to words of the creator himself.

I don't give a flying fuck what any creator of anything ever says it's about.
That is just his or her opinion of what they think it is about.
It is up to the viewer to decide.

If you want to be a moron and are too narrow minded to know how to think for yourself, you just go on right ahead.
How sad to be you if that is the case.
I am happier to be open minded about it.

I am happier to be open minded about it.

Ignorance is bliss.

You don't get it because you're not a creator, of anything.

You don't get it because you don't have an imagination or know what free thought is.

If you wanna think he lived, fine. You do that.
I will think he got it from Member's Only and there is nothing you can to do to change my mind about that.

Wrong again stupid, Chase confirmed what the black ending meant.