Science : Did you give your DNA out for testing? Here's what they can do TO YOU, with it!

Did you give your DNA out for testing? Here's what they can do TO YOU, with it!

If this is true, mocking the video and those who share it for discussion & awareness purposes, won't make it less true. Some will deride it and some will be interested. Which one are you gonna be?

…………….

Did you submit your DNA to 23&me or similar for testing your ethnicities etc?

The technology that allowed them to construct mRNA vaccines, apparently allows them to do much worse! I know it's easy to mock and shoot the messenger. I've just found this myself.

I know better than to mock the video maker (and those who shared it where I found it) because we were warned about the vaccines not being vaccines but a tool to kill billions, because Bill Gates thinks you and your mom are "useless eaters".

So, here's the video!

I've only skipped around & listened to parts. The gist of it is: with your DNA, they submit it to a computer and its AI links to your neurons (my paraphrase) and the AI can then remotely read your thoughts and they can emit some type of bio waves to control your thoughts AND your behavior. Easier done if you took the jab.

The video says much more. It's overwhelming. I do know they have all kinds of crazy technology. Some people claim to have been stalked by this for decades. "Alien" technology, apparently what they busy themselves with at Area 51.

I thought those people were cases. The way celebs, kids, & reg. folks are dropping like flies caused by the vax, I'm not going to mock them anymore. Best to be aware is my motto, but your mileage may vary.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🌸🦒

Re: Did you give your DNA out for testing? Here's what they can do TO YOU, with

I've only skipped around & listened to parts. The gist of it is: with your DNA, they submit it to a computer and its AI links to your neurons (my paraphrase) and the AI can then remotely read your thoughts and they can emit some type of bio waves to control your thoughts AND your behavior.

Hahahahahaha.

You're a mentally ill Jewish person with paranoid schizophrenia. Further proof you're a sock account of @deliciousfeet.

^And there it is, folks: government shill who didn't even bother themselves to read my post, let alone click the video!

$3.50?

Also, if you believed the crap you spew, then why the need to tag "me"? 🤣 Am I not right here? 🤪

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🌸🦒

If you're not deliciousfeet, then say who you are. Say the account we know you by.

You won't do that.

Because… you're deliciousfeet. On any given day you can click on the "deliciousfeet" account and see the guy was posting here for an 18 hour window. That's just his main account. He also posts a lot on sock accounts.

You're deliciousfeet.

STFU, Donna: we know it's you! You're the troll here 24/7. You just created this account and that's why you see socks everywhere: cos you're one!

I don't have the need to be a sock. This is enough. For everything else, isn't there /.? To need socks means you're waaay too invested in this place and what idiots, you wouldn't give the time of day to IRL, have to say!

And I'm crazy? Look in the mirror!

Consider spending less time here, and find a hobby, like showering once in a while!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🌸🦒

You sound like ToastedCheese in that reply

You're completely paranoid schizophrenic! No wonder you projected that onto me!

Guess what, sweetheart: the English language isn't that prolific in vocabulary, and in casual speak, we all use the same words. And we copy each other, there ain't no new ideas under the sun.

In ANY forum you'll find people have the same birthday (happened to me at my FIRST forum ever, where I was bullied, accused to be their notorious troll's sock) and then someone wished me a happy bday… the psychopath had the same as me!!! WTF??

Yes, it happens. No, I wasn't him.

Now answer this Donna: WHY did you make yourself this sock?? Isn't "Donna" enough?

Do you feel the morbid need to talk to yourself cos nobody else will??

What's your beef with DF? Seems like a nice guy, except when he can't quit when you say "I'm done". We all have our quirks.

Tell you what: save your money. Then buy an app to analyze my posts and see who it tells you is my sock.

Like I said: get a different hobby, like scrubbing your toilet and ACTUALLY FLUSHING THAT PEE, FCOL!!!

Now, who do I sound like?

PS: consider changing your aka to "Smells Shit" cos "Shining Stars" is an insult to the firmament!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🌸🦒

Ew, you wrote me a college essay.

Now, who do I sound like?

A chick. Because you ramble.

Good! Now you're getting somewhere!

What is YOUR purpose for having a sock? HOW does it help you? I don't get it.

If you're too chicken **** to tell someone to **** off under your main, is it because THEY have your pix?

I'd tell you to press play on this video, because THAT might save your life or relatives down the road. But if you're bothered by reading simple text, you prob have 0 attention span to watch a video.

Take care and enjoy yourself whatever you do, life too short. (I'll prob tell you to **** off next post but there you go!) And if you don't like DF or me, block us. I have my block list exposed and Toasted Cheese is in there, FYI!

Now you got 2 textbooks to read!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🌸🦒

Circa 3:40 V2K effect and "microwave auditory effect". I've been reading complaints from people who claim it's done to them, and for decades.

If that technology is for real, it's beyond spooky is what it is! I'm never going to a quack ever again! They can get your DNA easily: swabs, spit, blood & other bodily fluids…

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🌸🦒

This is spooky AF!!! They have executives attending these conferences where this is being exposed. Just like Bill Gates had a Ted Talk (conference) where he exposed his plans, in his own words: to reduce the world population by billions (or 15%)! And people laughed at us, who pointed that out, and STILL defended the psychopath!

So here, the conference speakers are saying that they have the technology, not only to implant VOICES inside your head, but also to affect your hearing and your vision, whereby everything you see is seen by their computer (therefore, them) and stored in said machine!

Life for millennials is going to get a lot crazier. HOW can anyone survive this? It's physical and mental torture!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🌸🦒

I think I got targeted when I was posting on IMDb.com before Col Needham and Amazon closed down the message boards.

Because ever since then, I've felt that I was being experimented on. I felt that my mind was being manipulated and controlled. I also felt like I was under attack. But it felt like alien technology. I just wasn't aware of this technology discussed in that video you've shared with us.

I knew radio waves, the internet and the US Department of Defense was involved. I just didn't know exactly how they were doing it to me.

Being under the influence of this technology when you are ignorant of it, makes you believe that it is God or Satan in your mind. And Satan attacking you.

Which could very well be the case but also this technology manipulating your mind.