Health & Fitness : Sometimes I don't eat most of the day

Sometimes I don't eat most of the day

And then have a couple shots of vodka. I feel it so quick. I wonder if that is a bad habit though? My bf has noticed how little I eat and seems concerned.

Extract this perversion from my good signature.

Re: Sometimes I don't eat most of the day

It's not healthy at all,especially with the shots of vodka.

In The Gobal Village,The Village Idiot Resides.

That's probably why yout hair looks unhealthy and is thinning.

My password is password

It's okay to do intermittent fasting, just don't overdo

When I first started to lose weight, it came off fast and I lost 24lbs

My hair fell out at my hairline on my forehead. It grew back but still, it was triggering

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Hell yeah! There's nothing as much fun as a vodka diet, especially if you can eat some good narcotics to wash it down with.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

hungry….

Vicodin

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Always delightful.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

😊

It was just another Saturday and everything was in the key of A

I only do alcohol and inject marijuanas.

se7en whole marijuanas 🤔

Your bf has good reason to be concerned. Take care of your health, it's the most precious thing anyone has.

Your user name is proof you like Vodka

Sure, it's a bad habit. But bad habits are fun. Drinking, in my experience, makes other people more enjoyable to be around, and it also increases productivity. That's why I do something similar, except I want to have at least something in my stomach before then to help cushion the blow – usually just a single snack bar or a banana.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

It’s obviously not good for you but I can’t even imagine how you can do that without passing out or getting sick. I physically can’t go that long without eating

I just don't have much of an appetite tbh.

God, you're like my best friend, except she doesn't drink. She pased out once from forgetting to eat.

People have said the same about me. When I don't have to work I'll crack a 15pack of Natty light early.

Like whenever the fck I feel like it.😆

And drink that sht for most of the day but I like that piss beer because you can still be active and get stuff done. Even workout.

I call it active man's beer. It doesn't get you drunk. It just makes you feel good.

So shut up you beer snobs. This isn't by beer of choice to judge against. For connoisseuring I have other choices.:p

Oh back to your statement: Yea the carbs in the alcohol fill you up and give you energy …so I'm not really feeling like eating anything at all till late in the afternoon or even night

🕊️

"So shut up you beer snobs."

Right on!
I have a Hamm's chilling in the freezer.

How Silly Can You Get? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EumJ3wkg78A

I've never heard of that.

Till now.
https://www.hamms.com/av?url=https://www.hamms.com/

Interesting. I guess that's a regional beer in your area.

🕊️

I like BOTH.

I've only tried Pabst recently in the past couple of years and I think it's great for price. 🍻

🕊️

That's popular in Canada.

They had good commercials and before the PC Woke Nazis got their panties in a bunch for deciding they somehow just have to be offended at anything.

Poor bear has injun… I mean… engine trouble!

How Silly Can You Get? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EumJ3wkg78A

These old ads are the best. Too bad the WOKE fcked it all up

🕊️

yeah fuck food!

until my appetite kicks in later.

Makes the food more delicious then….😴😴😴 Yea not the best way to lose weight but who cares? :-D

🕊️

You need donuts Pronto.

And Kolaches too. 😋
The Asians in my area make the best kolaches and donuts.

They also do bacon/egg croissants. Fuck you people are making me hungry.

Maybe I grab one in the morning

🕊️

👍👍

I'm judging the shit out of you lol. I can't stand piss water beer. Do you also drink shitty coffee? If that's the case, we can't be friends lol. Kidding. We can still be friends.

My bf is like that too. Likes IPAs and sours and stuff from local breweries. 😂 I can't! I like how alcohol makes me feel but not the taste.

I love all the local craft beer flavors. We have a place called Gnarly Barley run by this punk rock skateboarder that have this citrusy one called Jucifer and a coffee tasting one called Korova Milk Porter, that has like a Clockwork Orange theme… but the vest beer comes from Germany and Belgium.

You'd think I'd like Guinness because of the darkness and coffee notes, but it tastes like shit to me.
If I had to pick a cheap one, I'll settle for Michelob amber bock or some Pabst. Also, Corona with lime is nice sometimes. I can do cheap beer if I'm eating crawfish for some reason. I guess it reminds me of my dad.

I kinda wanna be friends with your boyfriend lol.

Sir, I only drink imported coffee hand picked by Juan Valdez's great grandchildren and drink tea grown using Ghandi's ashes.

I gladly pay a hefty premium for this and sometimes lives are lost but it's worth my feeling of self entitlement by being "unique" among millions and millions of others who do the exactly same thing.

🕊️

👍👍
Haven't seen that in forever.

🕊️

I hate that Viacom are cunts and are too cheap to include all the videos on the DVD sets. I should have just pirated them.

Yep I remember seeing their logo all the time on MTV. Never really understood until later how powerful they were. ;)

🕊️

Yeah, the country is run by a handful of parent corporations puppeteering cronies in government. Viacom is one of the worst of those and like personally annoying. Like they refuse to release some things, but are hawks about copyright. Like dude, I'm willing to buy it. Just make it. Like season 3 of Pete and Pete on DVD.

all i ate today was a whey protein fruit smoothie and a veal parm sammich. usually i eat a lot more throughout the day but my eating window has already closed so now i just have to starve till around noon tmr

you haven't even had noon yet? where the fuck are you? Hawaii?? it's 4am where i am

baby i got a plan run away fast as u can

EST

oh, "tmr"=tomorrow? damn, son

Damn skippy.

ketosis, sis

My doctor said keto is unhealthy.

It's definitely not good long term,or if you're diabetic,or have compromised kidney function. I know some people who yo yo diet on keto and when they go back to regular eating,they blow up like balloons.And adults that put there kids on keto diets are fucking retards.

what color does ur doctor paint his nails

i’m actually quite shit at keeping to it tho. i work out a lot but my diet is kinda all over the place. i treat myself way too often so i’ve been trying to eat cleaner and also at the very least not eat within 4 hours before sleeping

i already fucked up by getting a veal parm today but did i regret it? ya

You'd actually like him. I don't care for his trad masc attitude. He's one of those guys that shakes your hand hard, and me embarrassingly retaining a little bit of that competitive testosterone bullshit, I have to squeeze his hand harder. It's stupid.

Stop following trend diets and just eat healthy and exercise.

oh like intermittent fasting? i did that, too, when i was off drugs. now that i'm using again, i don't need to. lol

Oh hi Sophie