Health & Fitness : How often do you cry?

Re: How often do you cry?

Once or twice a year.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

couple of weeks ago when i had to get rid of one of my cats

before that would be many years ago when a family member died

i don’t really cry much but i can get emotional and easily frustrated where i’m sure crying would actually help but i just don’t : /

I cry too much. It just seems like my default reaction to feeling sad/frustrated/angry/overcome by something beautiful. It becomes a problem because I want people, especially in a professional setting, to take me seriously. It can get really embarrassing.

I haven't really cried in front of my new guy yet, surprisingly. I don't want to yet. I don't want him to think less of me. But once we were cuddling, I felt really happy and started feeling some tears in my eyes. I kinda just wiped um away, rubbed my eyes, coughed, and said, "dang allergies!" I don't think he noticed. 😎

Extract this perversion from my good signature.

You should cry in front of him. He'd be stoked you were comfortable enough around him to do so.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

No.

i doubt he would think any less of u for crying but i agree that u should maybe hold off on happy cries at least for now

u don’t want him thinking that just cuddling alone can make u so happy that u cry, he’ll be under the impression that just the bare minimum human decency in a relationship will make u overjoyed (which sadly is the case for most women bc of how much toxicity in relationships they suffer through) and then he’ll start to slack : /

Damn. Good point. I am waiting at least 3 months to be very overjoyed and excited to other people. Like my family and such. I don't think people can hid their true nature much longer than that. I don't actually think he is deceiving me or secretly an asshole but who knows.

But that's a good test. If he takes advantage of that, it shows he's not worth it. I just hate hiding and phoniness in relationships. Dealt too much with lack of openness and communication from a woman to wanna deal with that again or see anyone else have to.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Yeah, I can see that too. I'm on the fence. I'm still in, "there must be something wrong with him and I'm going to figure it out" mode. Not quite ready to tear down all the walls yet.

If there is, it will come in time. Better to just let it all out for all to see and get it out the way.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Is it because place where you live wouldn't allow you to have a cat?

I once read that it's conditioning that causes men to hold back their tears… crying is a natural thing for both genders and baby boys cry just as much as baby girls

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

A lot lately.

My password is password

My password is password

My password is password

A lot. I'm very emotional 😂

Pandora don't think she's pretty no more
Starin' at the stars through her back screen door
She tries and tries to make it all work out
No matter what she does

She's left standin' in the middle of doubt
In a lonely night
And in the pourin' rain
You can count on me

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

❤️

me too. but i'm depressed. so what. there is nothing wrong with it.

Finger Me

My password is password

Finger Me

Almost never. Crying is for pussies.

Yes, this is really me.

You're very sensitive, are you a Pisces?

When I was going through menopause, I was very emotional, and the tears came easily and often

If I watch a sad movie, I cry… some days I'm more sensitive than others, probably hormonal

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Just had a pretty good cry.

My password is password

The combination of booze and a sad news story can set me off.

https://alexssecretforum.freeforums.net/ NOW WITH SHOUTBOX!

Whenever you rip a fart.

In The Gobal Village,The Village Idiot Resides.