Health & Fitness : Goddamn, I can barely read the board

Goddamn, I can barely read the board

Got some more eye tests done, and my pupils are dilated. Got some damage probably from my accident a long time ago they're gonna keep an eye on. Man, I was so worried they'd say I'm going blind. Don't have to go back for 6 months. Don't have to see cardiologist til November, and it's mostly to check up or to go over the results of the test I already got.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Re: Goddamn, I can barely read the board

“Keep an eye on” 😅

Good talk.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Did they say your vision should be all right moving forward? Glad they didn't give you any bad news. Going blind has always sounded like one of the most terrifying experiences a person who wasn't born with the disability can go through.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

I have like… I think they said some pigment offness and like little scratches. They say it would be odd if I had macular degeneration this young especially since it's only one eye that looks like it could be bad. So basically they're just gonna wait and see in 6 months.
The fact that my mom has it does make ut more likely for me to get it young than most people, but yeah. I think if I do end up having it, it just means I'll need to get shots in my eye, and I've already gotten over ny fear of meedles and eye shit.

It was weird when they put that dye in me and I saw red lol. Kinda freaky. I'd hate to go blind. One of my biggest fears, but I think I'd make the best of it.

I think the damage to my eye is why tgey can't bring me to full 20/20 with glasses. I think one eye is 20/20 or almost. I think I missed one or two letters in the test, and the other is 20/25 I think.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Well, fingers crossed that everything is still okay in six months and that you don't end up having it.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

They asked if I ever got a black eye or something like that. It looks like I got hit or something. Could've been from my accident a long time ago or maybe when I threw up tears ago and popped a vessel in my eye that blinded that eye for almost 2 days. Could've been my heart issues. Who knows.
I don't mind if I'll have to get shots in my eye. Just glad the appointment is over. Hope nothing else pops up. Been doctored out since April.

I mean I'm glad because I'm healthier, but I hate doctors and hospitals. It's why Iet my health get so bad. I'm postponing therapy too for a few months because 1. My mental helath has been good. I've been happy, and 2. I'm just just exhausted from doctors. Want me a break for a couple months. I do still think I should go to therapy eventually to tighten some mental shit up.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

I was so worried they'd say I'm going blind

Couldn't happen to a more deserving America hating cocksucker.

Toastedcheese. I hear he likes the taste even better the second time around.

Why do I deserve to go blind?

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

I believe I already told you why but in case you missed it the first time pay attention.

You are an America hating cocksucker.

So?

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

He's right, you know. I'll lol when you go blind. I'm sure your father would, as well.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

You are a vile person.

I concur.

Ah, yes. Because your opinion means SOOOO much to……….

I know it does. You can thank me later.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

You're in my prayers. That happened to my mom, she was in 2 car accidents in 1 week. I'm so sorry you have to worry about that. I have a maybe tilted ankle from falling down 2 stairs during a Broadway show, after the usher ushered me in, a tall, older man, from 2013. The other ankle has problems, as well. I probably wear glasses from falling on my head in gymnastics, but I was so skinny nothing happened. I wear contacts. I'll never know if it's my ankle that made unable to get in shape, like my dad who twisted his knee, one at a kiddie carnival he was working at my school, in Slidell unfortunately, basketball. Not being able to exercise full out seems to be the end of most of us.

🐬 F L O R I D A
christinabarrett.com
My Forum: yur-brite-lite-2022.proboards.com

Thank you.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Stupid yanks with their soft eyes

Alba gu bràth